[Event?] EmcFun

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by TheHoodMonster, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Right now, for 12 special people (it was free) can join a quick EMC fun server. This IS NOT advertising another server, because it is for the EMC people and players. Im having this run for free on [Retracted by Staff]

I hope to see you.... Hopefully it won't be lonely. I just felt like playing on a server for fun. Let me know if you want to do a creative or survival or whatever. So, it's happening now. Why are you still reading this? GET ON!!!
  2. New server ip: [Retracted by Staff] Reset the server to change settings. Will have EMC logo. We have one person thats in so far. Reply to forum to receive access
  3. IP address retracted by staff: server advertising not allowed
  4. Please note that you may not simply set up a private server and claim that it is EMC approved because it's for the EMC community. That still qualifies as server advertizing.

If you wish to run an off-server event for the EMC community, then you must follow the guidelines laid out at:
    https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/off-server-emc-event-rules/

You may also not use the EMC logo without permission from Starlis, EMC's parent company. Please pm me if you have any follow up questions regarding this.
    Sealeon, ShelLuser, Patr1cV and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.