[EVENT] EMC Time Capsule 2023

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MoreMoople, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Saturday, January 7th at 2:00 PM EMC time
    /v timetemple on SMP2

The time capsule has a total of 1296 chests, spanning 54 columns. The layout to find your chest is located below, to be used along with this spreadsheet.

The Time Capsule closes again on: January 17th, 2023 at 11:59 PM
    • Each player that has a chest will have 10 days to move their items into place.
    • If you are unable to be online at all during this time and want to participate, message MoreMoople.
    Q&A Section:

What do I do if I have a time capsule from 2016-2022 that I want to pick up, but I cannot be there for the opening?
    • Message MoreMoople and she will pull the items from the chest and set them aside for pickup at a later date.
    What do I do if I have a time capsule from 2016-2022 that I want to combine with more items for a 2023 time capsule?
    • No problem. Bring your new items to add and you can re-use the same chest. PM MoreMoople if you cannot be present.
    What do I do if I have a time capsule from 2016-2022 that I want to pick up, but I was banned/purged during 2022?
    • Any players who were purged during the years of their time capsule belongings will have the belongings purged as well. Time capsule chests are not able to be used to circumvent punishment. You are more than welcome to start a NEW chest for 2023.
    What do I do if I didn't participate in the time capsule from 2016-2022 and I want to participate this year?
    • If you want a chest of your own at the time capsule, then message MoreMoople.
    • Bring some items, books, or anything really that you want to lock away for a year. We've had a lot of players store promo items from the past in their chests along with books about how things were on the server, their friends, etc. All of these are really great ideas to get you started.
    • Anything that you put in will be locked until the end of 2023, so choose wisely.
    How many chests do we get?
    • Each player gets one single chest, if requested. A double chest is NOT provided.
    Any other questions?
    • Ask in the comments or in a PM to MoreMoople at pm.emc.gs/MoreMoople.
  2. I can't remember... Are they single or double chests in the time vault?
  3. Single chest, no double at all.
    FadedMartian and BreezyMan like this.
  4. Some people who got their chests a decade ago may have a double chest. However, for (at least) the past 5 years, it has only been single chests for new people.
  5. I thought that they were now. Back in the day I remember a DC.
    AncientTower likes this.
  6. Hey all! I'll see you tomorrow for the opening of the Time Capsule. :D
    BreezyMan likes this.
  7. Can’t make the actual event opening but I already have a chest there. So I guess I better clean it out and place new stuff in it. 🤪
    MoreMoople likes this.
  8. what is this all about are we moving?
  9. Heya, HorridPhoenix! The Time Capsule is a special event that happens once a year. Everyone can get a chest to store stuff in, and then after January 17th, the chests are locked until the event is held again the next year. Some people store promos, some people write books to put in, etc. :)
  10. Thanks to everyone who came to the event! If anybody still needs a chest, I will accept requests until the time capsule closes (January 17th). Happy New Year :D

For anybody who still needs to put stuff in their chests, you'll find them on SMP2 at /v timetemple.capsule