[EVENT] Dead Shot

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by The_BaconPotato, Jan 16, 2021.

1. DEAD SHOT
    New PVP game where you use archery to trigger
    traps that knock other players out of the arena

Prizes will be donations, just like Fire Floor

We will keep track of wins and have a leaderboard

Keep in mind this is a brand new game to EMC.
    Part of the fun will be figuring out how to play as we go along.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

RULES AND HOW TO PLAY
    > Bring your own bow and arrows. All bows are allowed for now. Bows without flaming are appreciated. Infinity bows are recommended. Over-priced, non-enchanted bows and arrows will be available. Do not spam purchase all of the equipment.

> Shoot the target blocks to trigger traps that knock players out. Aim for target blocks that other players are near. Bigger traps will require multiple targets to be hit in sequence. Last player standing wins.

> Crossbows and Tridents are allowed, but you may have no more than one of each in your inventory. You may not have multiple crossbows. Tridents are required to have loyalty. If you throw a trident without loyalty you may not be able to retrieve it, or another player might get it. Do not bring tridents without loyalty.

> You will be able to fall from any part of the arena. Try not to stand in one place

> Do not shoot any targets from outside the arena.

> If you win your head will be requested and placed on the wall, along with a sign stating your win count. Only the top 10 scores will be displayed.
  2. Has this been cleared with staff?
  3. I was unaware it needed to be. What requires it to be approved?
  4. PvP aspect
  5. But if you are shooting targets and noone can die in town... is this "real" pvp?

Oh wait. Where is this arena at Bacon?
  6. It is in town and no one can die. I am not sure what EMC defines as PVP, but I will get it approved anyway. I have no problem with doing it to avoid future conflict.
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  7. Oh my mistake, I was under the impression this would be in the wild. :p Though it probably is good to approve it still due to its competitive aspect.
    Kryarias and The_BaconPotato like this.