[Event] CliffCraft's FIRST OLYMPIC GAMES

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CliffCraft, Jan 20, 2018.

1. With the Olympics coming in fast i have decided to Host my own Olympic games!
    These events will be held starting Now Up until the end of the Olympics February 25th!! wow so many days!!!
    Each event will have First Place, Second Place, and Third Place!
    Each event will be on different days when i am available or when i see a lot of people online(mostly in evening EMC times)
    Events are!
    Golf - /games (i will have a personal score sheet to keep track of everyone who plays this one will be the most difficult to do because it is so spread out i will do 2-3 players at a time.) Canceled because of lack of interest
    4 Parkour Courses! - /utopia Completed
    Horse Racing - /smp9
    Mass PvP event - /games Completed
    Skin Competition - /utopia Completed
    Ice Boat Racing - /smp7
    Maze - /smp7 14555 Completed
    if you are ready to compete i have medals for first second and third place!
    Everyone will also receive a Participation Medal as well just for participating
    So come have fun! if you see me in game and want to do your golf portion you can.
    Any and everyone is welcome to participate staff included so just do /p cliffcraft and ask me what is coming next

Edit: all the other events you will get at least 2-3 days notice on those so you'll have time to be ready!

Edit: Added locations
    EDIT: The Winner of the most Gold Medals Will Also Receive The Champion's God Armour Set with sword

Maze: Time and Date 1/22/18 10PM EMC Time
    PVP: Time and Date 1/26/18 10PM EMC Time
    Parkour and Skin Competition: Time and Date 2/3/18 9PM EMC Time
    Horse Racing: Time and Date 2/16/18 9PM EMC TIME
    607, LordessLevy, q1zx and 1 other person like this.
  2. Here are the Winners from Events so far
    The Maze
    1st - jewel_king
    2nd - MerRhyandBright
    3rd - (cant remember who!! sorry!!!)

The PvP
    1st - MrAdazahi
    2nd - Paranoid_Android
    3rd - SkeleTin007

Parkour Events
    jewel_king 4 Gold Medals
    LemonShard 3 Silver Medals 1 Bronze Medal
    q1zx 1 Silver Medal 3 Bronze

Skin Competition
    1st - SchlonkeyKong
    2nd - TheDarkAngel7
    3rd - PhoenixAffinity

Horse Race 1
    1st - jewel_king
    2nd - PhoenixAffinity
    3rd - Starsphere

Horse Race 2
    1st - jewel_king
    2nd - PhoenixAffinity
    3rd - q1zx
  3. Sounds cool
    CliffCraft likes this.
  4. I will be online for the next few hours if anyone wants to do their best with golf just find me either on smp7 or utopia and then we'll meet in /games
  5. Ill be at the mass PvP event if I can make it.
    CliffCraft likes this.
  6. First Olympic games sitting down
    CliffCraft likes this.
  7. The Maze Event happens in about 30 min!! Hope to see many people there! Remember that the player with the most medals at the end gets a full god armor set with sword
  8. PvP event starts in a few My head drop will be on with a new skin some come get my new head! (or try to):mad:
  9. Cant make it >.<
  10. awe no sorry :/
  11. which event should i do next!
  12. Bumping Time and date added for the Parkour and Skin Comp
    5 gold medals for these EVENTS!!!
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  13. Remember Parkour and Skin Competition is tonight 4 gold medals for the parkour and one for the skin comp and of course silver and bronze!
    SkeleTin007 and Tbird1128 like this.
  14. 20 min until start!! come get as many gold medals as you can so you can win the God Armour Set with sword
  15. Bumping Added Horse Racing TIME AND DATE!!!
  16. Ok Everybody!!! Horse racing tonight!!! 9Pm EMC time 6 total medals 2 gold 2 silver 2 bronze 2 different courses one is easy the other one is slightly harder See you there /smp9 /v 19988 I am holding Practice Races RIGHT NOW for the next 30 min so come get your practices in before i close the gate until tonight hope to see you there!
  17. I completely missed this, so far, and as you know I'm quite active: I think you should've advertised it more, if you wanted people to come. :)