[EVENT] CLARE'S BIRTHDAY RAFFLE GIVEAWAY!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ClareMuss, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Thank You ,Thank You, Thank You to Everybody who has entered and Everybody who has wished me a Happy Birthday for next Tuesday! Awww You're all so cool!!! :)

Keep the Entries rolling in!!! :)
  2. You're never too old to play Minecraft!
    I hope you have a great Birthday, and celebrate it with long sessions of Minecrafting :D
    Thanks for all the generous giveaway prizes (although I do hope you're keeping something for yourself, we're meant to be the ones giving to you!), and good luck to all who enter! Unfortunately I won't be on at the time of the drawing, but I'll be on around 1 - 2 hours later to wish you a happy birthday! (if you're still online, that is).
    ClareMuss likes this.
  3. Thank You so much! I have made a ton of Rupees on the Server so far so thought I'd use the oppotunity to actually give back and say Thank You to everybody who has helped/supported/ and bought from me!

Don't be too concerned about my Rupees balance, I'm still loaded! lol :)
  4. Keep em coming! :)
  5. "You're never too old to play Minecraft."
    I should mention I'm an adult and started playing it AS an adult. :D It took me a while to get used to the game mechanics, but because I've eaten so many foods of the Bitter variety I'm gleaming in the "genius" aspect of things. :p

All random references aside, I can tell this'll be great! I also can't believe this is my first comment on any of the EMC forums ever. xD
  6. Yay bring on the MineCraft Oldies Club! lol Thankyou for your entry and Welcome to the Forums!!! I feel very honoured! :)
    Saint311 and Deadmaster98 like this.
  7. Enter The Raffle!! :))
  8. H@ppay B!rthd@y!!!
    "You're never too old to play MineCraft"
    Play till you drop....
    ClareMuss likes this.
  9. "You're never too old to play MineCraft"
    Happy Birthday!
    ClareMuss likes this.
  10. Thanks Guys! :)
  11. "You're never too old to play minecraft"
    Happy Birthday Clare.
    ClareMuss likes this.
  12. You're never too old to play MineCraft

Happy birthday, and nice party room! (I hope there's a jukebox in there somewhere)
    ClareMuss likes this.
  13. Wow, What a fail I am! How can you have a party without Music? I'm on it and I don't think I've ever made a Jukebox in Minecraft! Thank You! :)
    FWRonald likes this.
  14. JukeBox now added! :)
  15. "your never to old to play minecraft"
    ClareMuss likes this.
  16. Keep em Coming! :)
  17. Come on People! Get them entries in! :)
  18. My friend (niallersgirl1706) has no internet connection at the moment (We're not sure when she will have internet access), but she asked if I could see if she could say;
    "You're never too old to play minecraft", and she wishes you a happy birthday in advance :D
    I understand if that's not accepted as a valid entry, and once again, Happy Birthday!
    607 likes this.
  19. Holy sweet cheesus... looking back on this thread, and looking on Minecraft's wiki... Your birthday falls on the exact same day as the official release date of version 1.8, aka "The Bountiful Update." :D

...That just makes this even more exciting! >w<

EDIT: Sorry, I just had to point that out. I should honestly be asleep though... :p (And no, despite my addiction to Minecraft, I'm actually not logged in at the moment... I'll try and get a couple hours more of sleep; see if that helps. xwx)
    607 and ClareMuss like this.
  20. Wow that is cool! this is a Bountiful Raffle for the Bountiful Update! :)
    607 likes this.