[EVENT] City Warfare

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by fluffinator09, Mar 3, 2013.

1. are command blocks enabled?
  2. If theirs room left can I be a infected?
  3. No
    Added
    callummiskelly likes this.
  4. Command blocks would be pretty interesting... If done right, traps could be made with them. Such as spawning animals. If you activate a certain redstone contraption, it spawns creepers. If you do the right contraption, it opens a door. Just some thoughts.
  5. I gave this a fair amount of thought but decided against it.
  6. Ok, when this event will start?
  7. Can we start now? I can do now...
  8. Thanks
  9. Could u fit me onto a team?
  10. please add me
    Edit: depending on the timing i may be able to make it :)
  11. I still have't been added~ Could you add me as government soldier or infected please~
  12. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ANNOUNCEMENT
    Game Time!!
    Saturday, March 9, 2013
    6:00 PM EST
    If you know you will be unable to attend please tell me so your name is removed from the list! This is so we may have a full server of players!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  13. Im not sure if I can get on at that time or not....:confused:
  14. Please find out, because the we need to find all of our players! And make sure we have a FULL server!
  15. Just remove me im pretty sure I can't be on at that time. :(
  16. I am not at the withe list of the server ;(
  17. Wait, all of this stuff is going to happen once?
    Well, I'd make sure to convert my time to GMT before doing something like this... I doubt that I can make it, but I'll check some world-clock-thing first.

Edit: Appears the time is 11:00 PM for GMT, wich is 12:00 PM/ 00:00 AM for me.
    Since that's midnight, don't count on many (or any) europeans coming. :(
  18. sorry dont think i can make it:(
  19. Can't make it.