[EVENT CENTER] 5544 Party Central

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by g0vernm3nt, Jul 18, 2018.

1. What Is 5544 Party Central?
    5544 Party Central is a Utopia res dedicated to drop parties and other player run events/parties.

Where Is 5544 Party Central?
    /utopia /v 5544

Can I Use 5544 Party Central?
    Yes, you can rent 5544 Party Central. It's 500r per day. You will need to PM Kryarias with these things: When is the party? What will you be doing at the party? Who is in charge of the party? Please know that if you are renting 5544 out for a drop party, you need to advertise about donations and such.

Can I donate items to be dropped at the drop parties?
    You sure can. All you have to do is go to 5544 and put the donations into the donation bins. It's that simple.

List Of Suggested Items To Donate:

-Promos
    -Rares
    -Heads
    -Written Books (signed)
    -Fast Horses
    -Shulker Boxes and other utilities like it
    -Ores
    -Valuables
    -Expensive Blocks

Please know that you can donate ANYTHING to the drop parties, that list is just a suggestion. Anything donated will not be kept, it will be dropped/given out.

**Please No Negative Comments, Any Questions? Just Ask Down Below.**
  2. RES STATUS: BUILDING ALMOST DONE! THEN REDSTONE.

DONATION BIN STATUS: OPEN
    purplebook163 likes this.
  3. RESERVED
  4. I would like to make it clear that you can donate to 2 different things. If you want to donate items to be dropped at the drop party then put them in the donation bin on 5544. If you want to donate rupees or items for 5544 Owners/Builders to use to improve 5544 then send them to Kryarias3.
  5. I had this idea too! I started building and planning for my event, BUT I realized that I couldn’t charge players for rent after opening . Unless you are using access signs, I suggest you make some workarounds for this rule. Other than that, good luck! I hope this turns into something great!
  6. So what rule is it?
  7. Big__Kev and OriginalScuf like this.
  8. So do you have any other suggestions on how I could still do it?
  9. I suggest that you give the player who may rent access signs wherever they need. For example, access signs for levers if the is a Redstone drop room, access to behind the scenes areas that get one from one area to another quicker than an obstacle course to be waiting for attendees, and anything else they request!
  10. Ok, thanks.
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  11. Kryarias let me and my friend, cam7051 inside the building. It looks amazing, and the floor is very trippy because you can't see the bottom! If it was possible to hit a like button on buildings, this one gets a big 👍!
    I like this Kryarias!
  12. Can't wait to see this open! Might even use it ;)
    Big__Kev and Kryarias3 like this.
  13. So if I have my "redstone/control room" as its own subzone with move -. Technicaly they would be buying move + right? Ugh this is hard. I just wanted a way to charge a little bit and they can use it lol.
  14. No, you could technically say that a small perm such as that comes free with a reservation or rent
  15. Ok. Thanks.
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  16. I may be wrong so don’t quote me on it ;)