[EVENT] CAPTURE THE DRAGON

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by fluffinator09, May 4, 2013.

?

What map should we use?

Poll closed May 4, 2013.
Rainforest Valley 5 vote(s) 22.7%
Sunken Island 7 vote(s) 31.8%
Reichi Island 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Archlia Island 2 vote(s) 9.1%
The Alps 8 vote(s) 36.4%
  1. *goes eat dinner*
  2. I had fun on your event, I hope you can host it tomorrow :)
  3. I am so sorry I couldn't make it, I went on a trip and it lasted longer than I hoped. Hoe I can make it tomorrow/ next event
  4. Video is now up!
  5. is it just me or did some of the video get cut out into a black screen?
  6. I haven';t watched it yet...
  7. that was so awesome! XD

but 1 idea, cud u make the /back command not work for more than 3 times within like 5, 10, 15 minutes, maybe 30, cuz, i mean, when i die, i wanna respawn and get my stuff, but its annoying when u kill someone, and they use /back and start punching u with a fist, and ur liek "get off mah lawn!" and u hit them twice with a diamond sword and kill them, then they come back... etc, etc, etc. and then they dont actually ever kill u, they just kinda get in the way while the rest of the person's team comes to them, so their team members that didnt die and have all the good stuff can kill u.

anyways, i hope next time it will be a little bit more intense (and by that we all no that i mean there shud be random lava walls spawning) XD

but thats was still rly fun for the first time, and i wud love to be on team 2 again the next time u host the event XD
  8. how about a smaller map? Also when I died many many times what did power 6/ 10 mean power -4/10 or -10/10
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  9. I think i was the only one who said he would go, but then TOLD fluffinator that i wouldnt be able to participate like, 2 hours untill the Event. I really wanted to see how this was, but it would be happening at midnight, and it would end at 3 in the morning, plus my boss decided to make a meeting at midnight.... I hope i can enter the second event :p
  10. Is there going to be one tonight? If so I'd love to participate!
  11. Unfortunately no. Time restrictions came up. And I will be unable to host one till Friday. So stay tuned for details!
    kuraudochuu likes this.
  12. Will we have the option to keep the same teams? Team 3 is all friends other than jacob and jeanzl, so we would like to stay together
  13. A new roster system will be done to allow something like this.
  14. Are we gonna go again? I know team 3 is up for the fight!
  15. Yeah, I'm ready.
    Might not be able to stays forever, going to see iron man 3.
  16. Jail Break 2.0 comes first. I said I would do it first. This will come later.
    BUT IT WILL COME!
    kuraudochuu likes this.