[EVENT] Cadenman2002's YOLO Give Away and AMA

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by CadenMann, Jan 5, 2015.

1. I love dogs :D they are my favorite animals beside humans
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Why did you move to smp8?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. This is a hard one :p I've never really answered truly to this one, so I guess I moved there because of the economy (Yes, economy >_<) and because of the amazing, superfriendly community (not saying that smp7 isn't superfriendly, because you guys welcomed me like a family, I just thought I needed a little change :p) However, I do wish to remain in full contact, and visit as often as possible :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Thanks Caden!
    Favorite vanilla Minecraft item?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Again, dragon egg blocks :)P if that doesn't count, then command blocks are pretty damn cool)
    NathanRP and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. What is your favorite food?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. What would you like to see them add in minecraft and why
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. Favorite food... Think I answered this one somewhere up there... but you are still entered! :D
    I would like to see dragon eggs have a real use, instead of just being pretty and all
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. Okay all! You guys have exactly 15 minutes to put in the final questions, then I will be drawing the names!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. This is cool. Which smp is your favorite and why?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. I don't know you as well as I like, so what's your story? How'd you find EMC, become successful, etc?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. How many books do you read a year on average?(i will expect calculations)
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Okay, just going to finish these last questions and then we will decide a winner!
    I think that I can't choose only one smp, but smp7 is cool because I was born and raised there, but smp8 is currently my home server, and I'm having a hell of a time there :p
    Wow, this question is deep :p what is my story, the story of good old cadenman2002? I originally started playing EMC about 3 years ago when it was just a baby server. I was introduced to Minecraft and EMC by the player Kiaaka, who had gone derelict manynmoons ago. How did I become successful? Ha. The promo market. If has been the greatest benefit to me throughout the years, and I continue to love it today. My promos have always been there to back me up when I needed money the most.
    Man, I read lots :D not sure exactly, and thank you, but I'm not really the math kinda guy. Maybe around 20-30 longer books a year?
    Trapper777 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  14. Okay all! There is no further questions allowed! I am now entering you all into the draw, and I will declare the winner ASAP
    shanekas and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. I usually have bad luck but we will see who wins! gl everyone!
  16. Congratulations to mman2832! You won! I will send you the 100k tomorrow :D

As for those of you that didn't win this time, I will be sending ALL of you exactly 1 carrot (tomorrow). Thanks for participating!

Sincerely,
    Caden
  17. WAT!!!!!!!!! thanks dude!
  18. My pleasure :p
  19. caden my dude...i still don't know where you get all this cash ;_;
  20. xD The promo market, my friend, the promo market