[EVENT] Brush up on your fighting skills!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Brisingr34, Mar 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Also, the IP adress you e-mailed to me does not work D:
  2. Yeah, I changed server hosts that's why... So Jtc you gonna join event or no?
  3. Can I join? What's the fee?
    Edit: grr, just noticed its going to be 6:00 am here, I don't think I'll be able to join..will you be hosting another one at a different time?
  4. Added! Yes I will be hosting events until the craft Bros event is over
  5. I might not be able to join the first one, since It'll be 6:00 am here, hopefully the other events would be after 5:00pm :)
  6. I would love to brush up on my fighting skills however sadly this would be at 5:00am for me so I can't :( Sounds like fun though, if anyone records footage let me know so I can see :D
  7. Hmmm, you seem to post everywhere, how are you doing this?
  8. FIRST EVENT MOVED TO 2:30 pm EST sorry parents take to long!
  9. EVENT MOVED TO 3 pm EST so sorry! My mom had a meeting and it kept getting longer and longer! Ip will be given in message TO ALL SIGNED UP MEMBERS at 2:45-50 pm EST thanks for bearing with me :)
  10. Need more people!! All you need to do is sign up and play to have a chance to win 1K!
  11. Due to the fact my sister and i are currently engaged in the task of destroying pretty much every living thing we see on another server, and the fact my schedule is about as reliable as creepers are docile, i cannot participate... :(
    Mostly because of my schedule though....
  12. Yo man i like to fightz - sign me upz :3
  13. Its fine :D
  14. New fight added to main post!
  15. EVENT POSTPONED FOR SATURDAY, dad tore Achilles' tendon and server upgrade makes me have to remake arena
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.