[EVENT] Baking the Birthday Cake 2017!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Jul 25, 2017.

1. This year, we're celebrating 6 years of EMC, so it's time for a new cake. The one last year is a little stale now. :p

Wool Materials will be provided, but not tools. If you want to add any other blocks, you will need to provide (and you won't get back).

Time: 6 pm EMC time
    Res /v Birthday on smp9 (you cannot enter just yet)

Note we said BUILD the cake, not destroy. You'll only be granted the place flag, so design carefully. We've got 6 layers to design, so plenty of space for everyone to add their own personal touch.

See you there!
  2. Gotta do the cooking by the book.
    Torian42 likes this.
  3. Nooo, that means we cant pillar up and write our names etc without a bunch of random 1x1 wool towers flooding the cake xd
  4. There will be a teleport to the top
    Ch33zus likes this.
  5. I will leave my mark of anime and sushi while using the account xX_Kaori_Xx lol
    ShelLuser and DrMadFate like this.
  6. I'd love to come and build a big ol' Krusty Krab Pizza on the cake, but alas it's too late for me to do that. Have fun everyone :)
    _Rem__ likes this.
  7. The Bday Cake 2017 Version of Rainbowchin's head is out!

Cant You Tell He Just Loves It:

ShelLuser and Krysyy like this.

8. Perfect.
    ShelLuser, Shadow_Dcord and _Rem__ like this.
  9. Don't forget to leave holes or markers on top in case the cruel staff decides to hurl us down again from dazzling heights to a certain splattering death! :mad:

:D

errgm... No I haven't lost my mind, but well... lets just say that during the ... what's the event called.... last year there was this quiz and the person who got the question right was granted a jump down from the event building onto the cake :D After the event everyone could try it and well... It would have been nice to have some extra green icing on there :D

Of course; that's not saying it's going to happen this year but why not prepare :D

But all sillyness aside: fun to see this coming back! Last years cake was very creative :p
    _Rem__ likes this.