[EVENT] 12 Hour Event (Loads of Prizes!)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Aliyaxoxo, Jan 15, 2017.

?

Do You Think You'll Be There?

Yes 20 vote(s) 45.5%
Only Part of It 18 vote(s) 40.9%
No 6 vote(s) 13.6%
  1. We'll be getting a private server and loading up a map on it to play on, as jjhhgg100123 said :)
    Equinox_Boss and Raaynn like this.
  2. Don't forget that for the portion happening on the private server, a staff member needs to be present. :)
    I will be able to make some of the events, but since its still a little ways off, I don't have specific available times.
    ShelLuser, Equinox_Boss and Raaynn like this.
  3. Ahh alrighty, I hit up a few in-game about it but I didn't really get the specific times. I'll have to send a message to some of the staff I would actually like there soon.
    Equinox_Boss and Eviltoade like this.
  4. Donation bin has been set up! To view the progress made on the main residence come to /v 4708
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Now theres a thought... business side...
    I know people like to pvp and all.. this wall thing... but I... and i am sure many... dont have time/inclination/knowlege.. to set up something like this...?! Perhaps a new business idea for Aikar... a rental server for events... with options as for all the stuff i am reading about... the wall... pvp... arenas.... i dont know how all this works but may function as an option...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. It's in no way difficult. Very simple to buy a temporary server, setup some plugins, and enable everything you want. I'm sure you could find a youtube tutorial on it if you're interested in running one in the future.
    Equinox_Boss and Raaynn like this.
  7. So will u release the server ip and the res numbers?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. comes down to the same issue... time....
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. If I can make it I am there
    Equinox_Boss and EmpireMall like this.
  10. Will see if I can make it.
    Equinox_Boss and EmpireMall like this.
  11. Wait Mr. Mall! What day is the event? It looks like you x-ed out what you said on the original post...
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Sorry, I had to change it to March 11th and it was blending in with the old one!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. ah
    Ok! just making sure ... same time?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. Yup, thanks for asking :)
  15. Bump! Secrets for Hole In One have been revealed!