[Event] 1000th Day Drop Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by finch_rocks_1, Oct 29, 2014.

?

Will you be there?

Yes 23 vote(s) 45.1%
No 3 vote(s) 5.9%
Maybe 25 vote(s) 49.0%
  1. I hope to be there buddy, and it will be awesome, congrats on your days on the Empire :D
  2. . . . Well this takes the wind right out of my sails.
    Y'know the 23rd is not only my 1000th day as well, but also my 31st birthday?
    Guess it's just that time of year...
    ElectricKiwi likes this.
  3. I am setting the date for November 24th, I Will not be changing it, If you cant make it, Work a way to make it, thats all i can say, Sorry.
  4. Well them Mondays, so I'm not attending...
  5. Congrats on the 1000th day! I would love to donate a DC of something, but considering that I recently just returned to EMC and almost have nothing it might be difficult to acquire the materials. I will try and gather a DC of emeralds by that date to donate!
  6. Anything will be fine, and Hope to see you there :)
  7. The Event is Nearing, only 9 more days,

8. lol, seen that sign up north before haha. Anyway even coming up, Hope to see you all there.
    Kephras likes this.
  9. workin real hard to make this even go smooth as butta, so lets fill the server up yall and really stress test my res
    Kephras likes this.
  10. I wish I could make it !! But working retail anytime at all is bad for me the week before Thanksgiving
  11. Lets see if we can make the server crash from too many people and the machine going, haha.
  12. Updated Thread Info, and 2nd post info.

Also Party is in 2 days, just adding some finishing touches.
  13. Drop Party Tomorrow. While at the Event Remember to say in /c r or /c l, and follow the rules of emc still, there will be some moderators there helping moderate, and take care of people that are not following rules.

Hope to see you all there,

I will be setting move to the res 30 mins before it starts.
    I will be opening the doors 10 mins before it starts.

Should run for 2-3 hours, depending on how fast the machine is, and please do not stand under one dropper, the items are all mixed in.
    Kephras likes this.
  14. Under normal circumstances I'd be at work already and would have to miss this - but as it just so happens, they asked me to switch to 3rd shift for the next three nights, and I don't go in until 10-ish.
    So... I shall certainly try to be there :D
  15. The res 12002 now has move, and the doors will open 10 mins before the drop party starts, (4:20pm EMC Time).
  16. Drop Party is Now FInished, and Lasted 4 hours. I am now looking for all the Book Redeems for Promo's, If you have one redeem it to me on smp6.

Also Give a Thanks to Bitemenow for Loaning the res for the Drop Party.
    Kephras likes this.
  17. Sorry, still about 10 DC's worth left to drop
    EffinBatman likes this.
  18. lol blame silkenthread
    EffinBatman likes this.
  19. Wish I could have made this !! Hope everyone had fun