[Established] Rosmaria

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by AverageWalrus, Sep 20, 2015.

1. You guys can remove me off the members list. I won't even bother to get to rosmaria if NO ONE here is gonna help me where to start off going. Like for example, there is a beginning to the nether farm, Where's that for rosmaria. I get it is an outpost but at least make it visible for the people who want to see rosmaria :p
  2. I made a More Direct Path ._.
    Yknow, made a post about it and Everything
    Dufne likes this.
  3. Erm, I don't think I received the coordinates to the outpost.....
  4. I cant PM you them on Forums ._.
    that'd be the easiest way to have it
  5. I meant in-game....xD
  6. I'll try and help new members come out with this account :D
  7. NOTE: If you arent Contacted withing 3 Days, you are most likely not Accpeted, So Please, Stop Bugging me about it in Game or on The Thread, I will request for any Comments asking If you are Accepted to be deleted, If I will not be Availiable for x amount of time, I will state so on Thread

Also, on a More Positive note , we are still looking for Members so if interested, just fill out the forum =D
  8. When did the valris start the outpost?
    And how did drienfy not now about it until now?
    And when can I claim/rule Oxford river with an iron fist?
  9. Last Week
    Potato
    And Yes
  10. I knew potoooooooo was up to something, he is truly diabolical.
  11. Finished the nether rail!
  12. The Welcoming Town Village Thing Project (No official name yet for the town) Is Underway, with the Rosmaria Welcome Center building being built
  13. I also will have public enchanting near the welcoming thing along with an anvil