[Established] New Haven

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by MmarkM, Mar 12, 2017.

1. I would like to start an outpost on smp8. I have a locked chest there. I have several locked chests in the wild, please use the farthest from spawn. Just placed this evening
    AhsokaTower and ShelLuser like this.
  2. Established
    AhsokaTower and ShelLuser like this.
  3. Hello EMC :) I finally made it. After flying over 50 k in 2 directions, learning the hard way that suicide is very early done with Elytra, I made it to my first woodland mansion. It took 2 sets of wings being repaired twice, and nearly a full inventory of rockets, but I arrived, and managed to steal some wool for a bed from the odd chicken statue in the attic of the massive structure.
    After setting my spawn on the roof, I prepared for combat, made some torches and went exploring. These things are cool. The very first moment upon descending the stairs I was chased by 3 crazy guys with axes. I felt like I was at the bates motel, these guys are mean. Voter armor is not enough to deal with these goons.
    After dying several times, I managed to light up the area, kill most of the crazy mobs, and even have the totem of undying as a trophy. But now I find myself alone in a huge mansion, and guess what? It's an established outpost now, so I have some prime real estate out in the sticks :D
    If anyone would like to join me out here for some good old fashioned vanilla survival, you are welcome. I'm looking for a few brave souls to grab some wings, a whole mess of rockets, and any other items needed to make the trip. There is no nether rail or path here, I flew the whole distance.
    If your looking to be part of a very secluded outpost with survival as the goal, then I encourage you to send me a private message here or Ingame. The mansion is easily large enough to hold 5 or 6 people comfortably, and we can easily add on :)
    AhsokaTower likes this.
  4. Which SMP?? Also, it may be a good idea to replace or cover the roof with stone or brick or cobble slabs - one lightning bolt in the dry... and this thing is history. My personal trick is to use water and just cover the whole thing outside with water. Not as cool admitedly without being able to see the details, but i've had literally 5 woodland mansions burn to the ground from one lighting strike at the end of the rain, not raining long enough to put it out.... Just an idea...

Let me know where it's at, be happy to work on it with you! :)

- Andy