[Established] Moved PopularTitans main outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by KillerMustang, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Owner/leader: HeroicGamer_YT
    Cofounder: robobunnybroYT
    members: Bilbobragins23, Bryanm61, GamnMasterAnthony, ETmason. PeanutBoy2008, CyrusLight, Evilangel1971
    Donors: Bryanm61, RainbowPony

Server: SMP3
    JDHallows likes this.
  2. Congratulations! This base has been established. :D
    JDHallows and ShelLuser like this.
  3. I have closed your duplicate threads. In the future, I would ask that rather than create new threads, hit the "Report" button on the first post and type in that you want the thread moved, and why. A staff member will get to it as soon as possible.
    ShelLuser and Sealeon like this.
  4. And this is partially my fault, I should have told OP to report old thread and ask for it be edited/deleted. I apologize for that HeroicGamer_YT. Thanks for stepping in though JD. :)
    JDHallows, ShelLuser and Daynsyy like this.
  5. sorry in the future i will do that but i thought i needed one in the wilderness frontier page as well
    ShelLuser and JDHallows like this.
  6. And now that everything has been settled: a very well meant congratulations on your establishment Heroic! I really hope you're going to have as much fun in the Frontier as I'm having.
    HeroicGamer_YT, Slvr and JDHallows like this.
  7. Not a problem ;)

Once your outpost is established, we move the thread to the Wilderness Frontier section for you, that way we don't have duplicate threads and we can see everything on one thread. :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. ATTENTION all moderators the outpost had to be moved due to unfortunate mistakes I'm sure Slvr will inform you on the new location
    Slvr likes this.