[Established] MooShroom Isle

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by ChespinLover77, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Bump new section of rules added and new members!
    Equinox_Boss and BlueBirbPlayz like this.
  2. Finished our first grinder!
  3. I do believe you need to have their email to invite them.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Bump
    New banner thanks to EnderMagic1!!!
  5. This looks like a cool idea. Mushroom biome is cool.
  6. A late welcome but everyone welcome our newest member!
    He has accepted the role of the wolf.
    With that said do still try to remember the way to the outpost so he doesn't have to be bugged constantly about it :)
  7. Bump

New Rule Section added

And a HUGE thanks to JohnKid for setting up the gold farm as well as revamping the skeleton farm,
    They both are very efficient!

Also Thanks to John we have discovered another Ocean Monument. Since we have a total of 3 monuments in the outpost, we will not be making 3 guardian farms.

The first one we discovered will be the guardian farm, where you can go to collect guardian drops.
    It will include:
    - A farm
    - Animal Pen

The 2nd Monument which is close to the 1st monument will be a ocean themed lounge

And the 3rd temple will probably be similar to a town hall type building it has yet to be decided

Currently underway the build team is working hard to get all the grinders up and working. Stay Tuned!
  8. Thanks again to John for finding even more guardian farms! We now have 5!

Also Thanks to John we have found a slime chunk! It is certainly efficient, while John has been digging it out they've collected nearly a dc of slime balls!

Lastly thanks to Can4dian_Bacon for making us a blaze farm! It looks absolutely fascinating!

That's it for this update, stay tuned and don't forget to apply to have loads of fun!
  9. Updates on farms now at Mooshroom Isle ! I've yet to get pictures of the new blaze grinder one of our newest members did and I'll get pictures of the slime farm when it's finished, but I'll will update this when I do get around to those.

Now without further ado, here's some of the pictures !

The Zombie Grinder

This grinder has a crusher to bring down the zombies to 1 heart :)

The Skeleton Grinder ( Re-done to be more efficient ! )

The Gold Farm !

That is all of the pictures I have for now. I will get around to taking more, and getting general pictures of the island ( without the hotbar and everything in the way ! )

Hope you Mooshroom Islanders are enjoying it out there !
  10. :eek:
    All my life I've been lied to?!
    So does this mean I'm a bird? :eek:
    XD
  11. And a little bumpe

Here at MooShroom Isle we've got plenty of things to Do!

Perhaps you like to get mob drops? Or maybe repair items? Well then we've got plenty options for You!

Skeleton Grinder -
    This is not to be confused with SkeleTin007, we don't kill him ;)

Cave Spider Spawner

Blaze Grinder

And my 2 personal favorites:
    Gold Farm
    Slime Farm

The outpost owns 5 ocean monuments

And more grinders/Farms to come

But wait there's plenty more!

Such as:

Town Hall -
    here you'll find all the utility's for public use, and MooShroom Isle Storage.

Stables -
    Located in the residential isle

Barn -
    Which contains all the animals

Farms -
    In case your a vegetarian ;)

Tree Farms -
    Of course we need a source of wood!

Mine - Reel in da riches in our plentiful mine :)

We are also frequently building new stuff for community use.

We are always welcoming new players, so if you think this is the right outpost for you don't hesitate to apply for membership!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  12. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  13. Update 11/23/16
    The slime farm is finished! JohnKid has set us up a shortcut Instead of having to go easy across the map. The nether passage to the slime farm is a work in progress

I've added a room where you can safely afk in the nether hub, that is if of course if you have enraged spawns off we can't help if netherhounds spawn.

Also A HUGE thanks to JohnKid for setting up a second rail, the outpost is growing And with growth we need another rail so members can come and go with out worrying about running into each other. So now we have a rail for coming to the outpost, and leaving the outpost :)

We have lots more cool things to add so I'll keep you all updated :)

And as mentioned in an earlier post we are always accepting new members, so don't hesitate to apply :D

Edit:
    ALSO
    MooShroom Isle's 1 year anniversary is on Dec 1st so stay tuned for another announcement
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. MooShroom Isle's 1 year anniversary is coming up!
    It's been a long road since we've started. But I couldn't have done it without all the help and support of the community! We've grown a lot since last year and this calls for a celebration!

Please join me at the outpost on the 2nd of December, for some Fun!
    Also you may want to bring food, tools, gear, etc. :)
  15. Welcome to our newest member!
    SpeedFan05!
    The first polar bear!
    Equinox_Boss likes this.