(Established) Lianwithe on SMP7

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Lianail, Nov 24, 2018.

• All architecture should follow an established "Elvish" motif. Please provide a link to an example of a style you want to use before starting.
    • Towers are preferred over low structures
    • Bridges to connect buildings are preferred.
    • Ground walkways should be as small as possible to reduce the impact on the wildlife.
    • Areas inside the settlement must be fully lit to prevent mobs from spawning. Lighting is established on a diamond grid. All coords ending in 0,0 or 5,5 should be lit. The area around my base can be used as an example.
    • There is no master plan for this site. Location of all buildings must be first requested in this forum and approved by Lianail before construction is begun.
  1. All natural villages within Lianwithe
    • Will be fenced and lit
    • One of the buildings will be re-built as part of the Villager retention program (2 protected villagers in case of griefing)
    • The local villagers may not be eggified unless replaced
  2. Changed title to reflect that this is a claim for establishment. Please pm me the coords of the locked chest that marks your claim. http://pm.emc.gs/AncientTower
  3. Sorry, forgot to re-check this post. What size would the outpost be (horizontal and vertical)? I have several locked chests or I can place a new one as needed depending on conditions. Are they public or private?

Do you have a forum topic that gives more info than the how to that directed me here? For example, I found a Desert Oasis outpost out in the wastelands where I could read my mail.
  4. The locked chest marks the center of your outpost and goes out from there. As for the wastelands, that area can't be claimed because the wastelands are subject to resets.
  5. Congrats you are now Established.
  6. Here's the banner for Lianwithe. If you see this, you are within the boundaries of the outpost (or an embassy)

wafflecoffee likes this.
  7. Here's the map of the Lianwithe city