[Established] Hawkins

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by jossytheninja, Mar 6, 2017.

1. I'd like to claim an outpost I've placed a locked chest at the center of the location that I would like to claim.
  2. Hey everyone :D

I used to be that person who was like "I'll never claim an outpost" but then I discovered pixel art and was like :eek::eek::eek: I must do all the pixel art everrrr.

I've decided on a Stranger Things pixel art project :D For those of you living under a rock, Stranger Things is an awesome show on Netflix that you should definitely check out.

I won't be giving out the location of the area yet until it's finished just because I don't want people visiting and messing up the land with creeper holes and stuffs..but I will post pictures occasionally to show my progress :D

This project will be OVER 1000 blocks long and wide :eek::eek::eek: So as you can imagine its gonna be a lot of blocks...I'm too scared to do the math and kinda don't wanna know. I've already started clearing the land and collected tons of blocks already myself :) If you'd like to donate items I'll leave a list of items below of what I need. But don't feel obligated to do so because I've collected most of it already :) I'm currently doing inventory so most the stuff on the list below is stuff I already have, I just haven't moved it to the pixel art storage yet. I'll update the list as I continue moving things to the pixel art storage so the list will get smaller and smaller every day

So anyways stay tuned to see how the project is coming along :D

• Coal Blocks
    • Obsidian
    • Dark Prismarine
    • Redstone Blocks
    • Blue Wool
    • Lapis Lazuli Blocks
  3. THIS POST WILL BE UPDATED WITH PICS OF THE PIXEL ART IN DIFFERENT STAGES:

Took a screenie from my phone and cropped out a ton to try not to give away the location because I honestly want no one out here right now while I work on it. But so far I've placed a TON of coal, obsidian, and blue wool so that's whats pictured below ...also cleared a ton more land.

Here's an updated version as of 2/17/2018 :D I've worked hard to get this much done my hand is cramping still so I might have to take a break lol had to stop though because I ran out of coal blocks so if anyone wants to donate or sell some to me hit me up :D

^older photos

Been really busy since March so haven't worked on it much but here's an updated version as of 9/23/2018! I've run out of coal so gonna focus on mining until I can get my hands on some more :p
  4. -pokes- dont forget to add a pinch of dat fairy tail *wink wink* ;)

Whatever you do cant wait to see :D <3
    FadedMartian and jossytheninja like this.
  5. I've been clearing land for my pixel art and happened across this rib cage :D first time seeing fossils naturally generated, it's really cool. I didn't even realize it at first but after breaking about 4 pieces I realized I suddenly became jossythepaleontologist ! I tried placing the 4 pieces back where I thought they belonged and then took a couple screenies :D unfortunately I cannot keep this here because it's in the way of where my pixel art will be but I will try to "relocate" it somewhere nearby :p

6. I wonder who's bones those are :p
    ChespinLover77 and jossytheninja like this.
  7. Imma have to call CSI :p
    Sazukemono and ChespinLover77 like this.
  8. Since schematica isn't 1.12 the placing of blocks has been postponed :p Buuut it gives me more time to focus on collecting materials :D I was hit by a griefer recently. Luckily damage wasn't too great but seriously guys if you see structures or even just blocks that were obviously placed by another player DON'T destroy them :(

Also I'm still accepting donations if anyone would like to donate :) Hopefully I'll be able to post pictures soon of whats been done :)
  9. With Schematica updated to 1.12 I've made some progress with the pixel art :3 I was able to collect a good amount of materials while it wasn't updated so I'm proud of myself :p Oh also thank you to everyone who has given me materials for my project! I'm still collecting items (I've updated my items list in the original post of the items I still need) Every little bit helps :) Pictures should be up by the end of the month hopefully of the progress I've made :)
  10. Gathering materials is so tiring sometimes but with the help of friends who are selling me bulk items with a friends discount I've been making some good progress :p I've mostly been moving items to my pixel art storage and havent been clearing much land or placing much blocks because I've been busy with work so I won't be showing pictures of that..but what I will be showing is some pictures of my not so fancy storage :p I'll expand it as need but so far I think I've got a good amount of space xD

Hopefully more updates to come soon :)
    Thanks again to everyone who has helped :)

11. -Bump- Updated list of blocks needed :D the list thankfully has shortened
  12. Are you pulling a me lol
    jossytheninja likes this.
  13. Have you started D:
  14. Sorta :p hehe

I have! :D I just haven't posted what I've done so far on this thread just cuz you can't really tell what it is yet on the map xD and I don't want people to find it in the wild yet til I've secured the area well enough with /buildmode :p

I've been pretty busy with work and will be til after the holidays cuz it's our "busy season" so I'm not sure when I'll post a screenie of the area on the live map.
    MeddlesomeFoxy and FadedMartian like this.
  15. Added a picture above of what the pixel art looks like now :D Will update as I make more progress...thank you everyone for your help so far :D The picture doesn't look like much now because I havent been active much but I plan on changing that :)
    NDubb424 likes this.
  16. Ooooh I'm liking what I see, so pwetty
  17. Random Bump
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  18. Random Like
  19. Wow has it really been months since I've bumped this? XD I've updated the list of items I need, thanks to many nice people the list has gone down :D tons have donated and sold to me ! So much so that I've run out of rupees multiple times for leaving my sell signs up while I took my mini break lol! If anyone else would like to donate, sell or trade for the items that I still need feel free to message me in game or on the forums :D

I will post more screenshots of the pixel art soon! I have made great progress :D
    ChespinLover77 and OriginalScuf like this.