[ESTABLISHED] Guildorn Kingdom (smp8)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by D_ceased, May 5, 2017.

1. Ok, so I removed all this since I am apparently horrible at making introduction pages :p
    I'll think of something better to put here, I promise, but wait until my outpost is done please!

...I guess this is a sort of notification that my outpost still needs work and that this notification will be removed when that's no longer the case. xD
  2. MORE INFO:
    Guildorn is designed with the adventurer in mind. It's the main base of prep and operations for a slew of missions; some simple, and some complex which will require a huge group.

MANSION RAIDS
    The first big mission for Guildorn is a raid on a Woodland Mansion with a map all set to go for the occasion. It'll be the ultimate test of the group and a test of patience, skill, and sheer endurance, as the location is seemingly far from Guildorn, judging by the size of the dot on the map, or lack of the size.
    All treasures during these Explorer Map specific raids will be split among all people left in the raid.

VILLAGE RESCUE
    Sometimes, villages may crop up in never-before unloaded chunks. Egg all the villagers and come back; don't worry about their trades, they can very easily be manipulated through constant respawning and... well... some luck and Rupees on my part. :p Better to save them then let them get eaten up by Zombies though.

MINIBOSS HUNTING SQUAD
    When the Outpost is completely done and secured, I'll allow people out here to turn their Miniboss spawns on. They shouldn't spawn anywhere except outside the castle wall boundary, and once they do they'll be ready to engage in battle safely. Drops can either be shared amongst the group or, if no one wants the drops and would rather save them as trophies, a proper treasure room will be erected in the HQ where the items can be displayed for all to see. This includes when Dragon Tombs is released, as a group of people will be absolutely necessary to pull off a proper heist of Resik's rare drops when the time comes!

TREE CHOPPING SERVICE
    A lumberyard next to the spawn area holds the items -- and chopped logs -- from those who participated in the forest clearing I had out here. I've been paying people 500r for every stack of Spruce Logs chopped. The trees are cleared for the most part; however, there are still some trees here-and-there that could use a good chopping around the castle part of my outpost. Anywhere on the map with trees is where they need to be chopped next. TREE CHOPPING IS DONE! WOO~

CURRENCY TYPES
    Guildorn uses 3 types of currency: Emeralds for villager trading, Brown Mushrooms for player trading, and Rupees for purchasing a home or other utilities (one-time payment). If a player wishes to sell an item (or items) they may set up shop at the marketplace, with signs labeling how many Mushrooms an item is. Note that when selling items for Brown Mushrooms, please use the /trade command, as it will ensure no one will come by and take your items from you while dropping items at each others' feet AND ensure the process goes smoothly.
    If you'd like to exchange between the three, note that:
    1 Emerald = 20 Rupees = 1 Brown Mushroom.
    You may sell Brown Mushrooms for Rupees/Emeralds if you find some growing, but you are not allowed to buy them back with Rupees/Emeralds. This keeps the Brown Mushroom currency in Guildorn in a state of financial equlibrium, as the surrounding Podzol blocks allow the currency to be grown and controlled at a steady rate. Buying items from players with Rupees instead of Brown Mushrooms at my outpost is prohibited, and will result in you possibly being evicted from it.

(more will be added here as it comes to mind and progress is made)
  3. [RESERVED - ???]
  4. TO-DO:

[√] Establish Outpost - DONE!
    [√] Map out area - DONE!
    [√] Clear forestry - DONE!
    [➭] Build structures - In-Progress
    • [√] Tier I Housing
    • [√] Tier II Housing
    • [√] Prison Compound
    • [_] Housing Office
    • [√] Tavern
    • [√] Armory
    • [_] Force Headquarters
    • [√] Park
    • [_] Marketplace
    • [√] Restaurant ("Mince's Diner")
    • [_] Crypt/Graveyard
    • [_] Church
    • [√] Library
    • [√] Courtyard Area for Stadium, Parkour, Entertainment, and Recreation [C.A.S.P.E.R.]
    • [√] Food and animal farms
    • [√] Iron/Cobble Farm
      • [√] Guildorn Iron Vault Exchange [G.I.V.E.]
    • [√] AFK Fish Farms with collection area for drops
      • Six Personal Individual Fish Farms [S.P.I.F.F.]
      • Fishing Loot Overflow Obtainment Facility [F.L.O.O.F.]
    • [√] Highway (Locations for structures completed)
    • [√] Pumpkin Pie Factory [NOTE: PUMPKIN PORTION IS BROKEN AT THE MOMENT]
    [➭] Finish Castle Wall Border
    [_] Add Glowstone Blocks along the hillsides/riversides to prevent mob spawns
  5. Hi there if you send me the coords to the locked chest i'll take a look at this for you :)
  6. Thank you and do you wish these coords to remain public? if not you need to let me know and i'll delete them from this post :)
  7. Congrats you're established :) have fun!