[ESTABLISHED] Euler Outpost

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Tuqueque, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Name: Euler outpost
    Owner: Tuqueque
    Type: Private

It has 9 outpost in it. The names of each of the outpost should be "Euler-variant" (the variant is the purple text) (Locked chest as in my rupee history)

2. If you are establishing 9 outposts, you need to have a thread for each one.
    I do wonder what you plan to do with 9 outposts though :rolleyes:
  3. Well i meant one big outpost with 9 chest 3k blocks away from each, is just one big one if its easier that way, if not, i can make the other threads
  4. You would be left to a 3k radius from the one chest of your choice. I guess that can fit up to 5 chests in if you choose the center? But that kind of defeats the point then, since the outpost is still the same, normal size.
    If you want the 18kx18k area, you need 9 full outpost threads.

Begs the question again. Why 9 of them >_>
  5. Forever alone in smp2 wild. Want to play vanilla for room for "little" build areas but on multiple biomes, + i need to gather resources there for eternity, so... might claim an area and make it my own little wasteland+ to have space to explore, and also gen the world as updates go for new resources

Dont have time to do threads right now, but...ill do someday these days
  6. Posted threads... kinda spammy... Also i want this thread be for the Main center chest: 150000 65 -900000
    Name of this outpoust:
    [Claim] Euler Outpost- Main
  7. All done! Have fun :p
    TuqDufRhySmp8 likes this.