[Established] Breakfaston

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by triphora, Jul 5, 2020.

1. BREAKFASTON
    A wilderness outpost on Utopia
    -=-=-=-=-=-
    Visitor Policy
    Breakfaston allows visitors to the outpost*. However, all visitors must follow a set of guidelines while at the outpost.
    1) Please do not make any structures of your own, nor take down structures without permission.
    1a) This applies to all blocks within the outpost limits.
    2) Do not take anything from the chests without permission. This still applies even if the chest is not locked.
    2a) If you happen to need food while visiting, it's okay to go ahead and take a stack of pumpkin pies, cookies, or apples from the storage upstairs. I have an excess of those and they're easy to replenish ;)
    3) Do not kill any animals, villagers, etc. while at the outpost.
    4) If it's against EMC's rules, it's against Breakfaston's rules.
    5) Trading with villagers is okay if you bring your own resources to trade with. Using the outpost's resources (including those from the pumpkin farm) to get items for yourself is disallowed.
    If you do visit, please let me know! I would love to add you to our visitor log :D
    *note: Breakfaston does not have its coordinates published publicly. This applies to you if you happen to stumble across our outpost one way or the other, and exceptions are made for those who are listed as outpost members. Do not ask outpost members for coordinates.
    -=-=-=-=-=-
    Outpost To-Do
    - Improve forum thread, add builds + misc. [always in progress]
    - Nether ice boat track [waiting - 1.16]
    - Small-scale witch farm
    - Expand storage area [in progress]
    - Small-scale EXP farm using cactus + bamboo
    - Sort our damn storage, clean up chests strewn about all over the place
    - Move iron farm?
    - Add more items to to-do list
    Completed items from To-Do
    - Improve guardian farm & appearance
    - Consolidate pumpkin, kelp, sugar cane, bamboo farms / add second layer to pumpkin farm
    - Convert melon farm to pumpkin farm
    - Would require villagers to all have pumpkin trades.
    -=-=-=-=-=-
    Information on the builds found at Breakfaston
    The Outpost Centre

30 July 2020
    The building used to mark the centre of the outpost. Formerly the storage area, this building serves no purpose currently than to provide measurements to other locations. Bit underwhelming currently. The floating anvil inside marks the block all measurements are based off.
    The Storage Facility

30 July 2020
    The primary, central storage facility. Bulk storage on the second floor. There may be other storage areas dotted across the outpost, but this is the central one.
    The Villager Trading Centre

30 July 2020
    This 3-storey building houses the 72 villagers used by outpost members for trading.
    Located 48 blocks east from outpost centre.

6 August 2020
    These mini-farms produce a lot of the things that the outpost needs on a smaller basis, including pumpkins, bamboo, kelp, steak, leather, and sugar cane.
    The Iron Farm

6 August 2020
    The 10-section small iron farm. Might be small, but good enough for our needs. Also has a small manual crop farm in the middle.
    The Guardian Farm

6 August 2020
    Provides prismarine blocks and items to the outpost, as well as raw cod for making marriage fish.
    Located 1 311 blocks NNW from outpost centre.
    -=-=-=-=-=-
    Outpost Members
    The people listed here are authorised to build, use the resources, and use the farms located in Breakfaston.
    - ChespinLover77 and alt FrontierRepair_
    - potofjuniper (formerly known as SageCREEPER)
    - wafflecoffee [outpost owner]
    - unixbrain
    - Yixomua
    -=-=-=-=-=-
  2. I'll get those cords from ya in game. =]
    ChespinLover77 and wafflecoffee like this.
  3. Congratz! wafflecoffee.. you've got yourself an establishment. =D
    ChespinLover77 and wafflecoffee like this.
  4. Digging the colored text, also congratz wafel! Hope you settle down and make lots of memories in this outpost !! :D

if you ever need anything/have questions I’m always happy to help!
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  5. The one-month anniversary of Breakfaston is here!
    The largest project completed here so far is the guardian farm, which I just finished making look nicer :p (also includes an auto-sorter thanks to unixbrain :D)

Additionally, the mini-farms section has been consolidated and revamped! :D

...and some small, manual crop farms in the centre of the iron farm for good measure thanks to unixbrain :)

Maybe this can become a monthly Breakfaston update thing ;)
    TheFryedmans and ChespinLover77 like this.
  6. Oh very snazzy, I am liking the crisp look of things!
    Keep it up falafel!
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  7. It's been 2 months and 2 days since Breakfaston was established... :eek:
    Nothing much this month has changed. I was gone for 2 weeks at the beginning of the month, and am now involved with a bunch o other projects... :p
    though! The storage area is being expanded!
    ChespinLover77 and TheFryedmans like this.