Enraged Creeper Video

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Well, their final explosion does do a normal creeper explosion when they die, just not their massive explosions over and over until then.
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  2. Awesome... i hope im in next video :D
    most likely i will not :(
  3. I was there but I didn't show in the video D:
    Oh well it was fun :) I got so many diamonds and emeralds from the creepers :D
  4. they have a chance to exploed on death he just forgot to mention that is all
    WolfThunderblade likes this.
  5. I had no Problems with the quality of the video maybe it was just being bad for you
  6. Fantastic job ICC. Thanks for putting the videos together. I will be waiting for the enraged endermen videos :-P
  7. Looks great ! I hope we get to see more video's on what EMC has to offer, maybe even tutorials ! Quality looked good on my end as well :)
  8. Most of the video is okay...but if you look at about 35-50 seconds in, you can see some motion blur and pixelation as I move the camera to follow people a bit.
  9. That was the most laggy fun i have ever had. :D
  10. It said South Outpost, it didn't say Wastelands , so I missed it :/
    RainbowChin likes this.
  11. One, ICC, YOU SOUND ADORABLE. liek, squee.
    Two, These creepers sound mildly satanic. I like it.
  12. What is a squee? :O
  13. Ah, it's a girly squeal. *squeeeee*
    Ja and I'm just angry at my comp, it literally was on 1.6.4 so I could get on, but it was lagging so bad, and now I'm having to wait longer and now can't give my friend LinoreTheAwesome (also needing derelict protection) to her for her birthday T_T
  14. ISMOOCH in the background :)
  15. Do you guys think next should be Enraged Zombies or Netherhounds?
  16. Yes
    RainbowChin likes this.
  17. That wasn't a yes/no question. :p
    RainbowChin likes this.
  18. That one
  19. This is why we can't have nice things. D: