[EnderGraphics] Release Date

Discussion in 'Artists' Gallery' started by EnderMagic1, Oct 1, 2016.

?

Happy October!

Bats 7 vote(s) 28.0%
Skeletons 5 vote(s) 20.0%
Zombies 2 vote(s) 8.0%
Plumpy!!!!! 11 vote(s) 44.0%
  1. 1 Hour Warning! Deal ends in 1 hour! Sign up now!
  2. Hey all, its Ender again. I'm ready to discuss the plan for the avatars. :)
    First...
    No More Entries?
    Sorry, I will not be taking any more requests. Congratulations to the players who found the thread in time. You all will have awesome, epic avatars at the end. :D
    For those who couldn't enter, make sure you keep an eye out for more threads like this. ;) (I might have another 'giveaway' in the future.) And no, I won't be taking bribes.. xD I was quite happy with the turnout of all the players, so I have lots of work to do this month.

Future Graphics?
    2017. My new graphic co. will be coming out at that time, so you all could order all the graphics you want. ;) I will be featuring banners, signatures, avatars, maybe animations? They might be free, might not, I will decide later. :p So, stay tuned for more. I actually looked back at the first graphic I made:

xD That looks so bad!
    Every graphic I make keeps getting better and better, so don't feel bad if you get a so-so one. Occasionally, I will try a new technique with these avatars, to get better. If you aren't making mistakes or learning new things, you aren't improving. I can tell you right now, I'm definitely not a pro and I hope to become one in the future. :)

Schedule?
    I can usually make 1-2 Avatars per week, but I can handle 2-3 on the weekend. Sorry if you have such a long wait, I really want to focus on the quality of the avatars. So, if you are at the bottom of the list, you won't get yours until 1-2 weeks from now. :)

Summary: Weekend 1
    SkeleTin007 and Vortixin ordered their avatars first, so here they are!
    They look pretty sick already. :D

Stay tuned for more news and more avatars. :D
  3. Forgot to add, I'm aiming at someone wearing a pumpkin on their head also another picture with me aiming at a creeper (one for holloween and 1 normal 1)
  4. Can I have one done for two of my best friends on here?
  5. ;)
  6. Summary: Week 1

During this first week, Eviltoade and Lordess_Spartan ordered their avatars! Check them out. :D I'm still working on theomglover's avatar, so thanks for waiting :p

7. Summary: Weekend 2
    Yikes, I need to pickup the pace. I hope I can do all this before halloween. This weekend was unsuccessful, I only got 1 avatar done. D: Here's theomglover's, with creepy eyes. >=}

My first enchanted item avatar. I really liked the outcome :D
  8. SkeleTin007 likes this.
  9. I just died. Thanks to Foxy, my pace will be slowed forever :p
  10. can u make one for Antirevix896? and one for flipflopphil?
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  11. SkeleTin007 likes this.
  12. Summary: Week 2 +Weekend 3
    I did SO much avatars this week; the amount is insane. Here's the whole compilation of pretty much everything!!!! :D :D I hope you all liked your avatars. I'm gone this weekend, so I'm combining them.

Esselem:

Sealeon:

MajorHaze:

Lottie1664:

Scarmanzer:

ChristopherJay:

Candlewax:

MangledDrFate:

WoW! So MANY! :)
  13. Thanks ender it looks great
    EnderMagic1 likes this.
  14. Looking awesome! Thanks!
  15. Lovely :D Thank you
  16. I can't wait
  17. Summary: Week 3
    Yipee! Finished with all of the avatars. :D Stay tuned for the real thread and more giveaways. Foxy was special, he got a signature.. With a price.. dun dun dun :)

AncientTower:

FoxyRavenger:

SkeleTin007 likes this.
  18. A arm and a leg
    SkeleTin007 likes this.

19. Soon offering over 7+ types of graphics. Stay tuned!
    Featuring:
    • Banners
    • Banner Signatures
    • Classic Signatures
    • YTB
    • Titles
    • Icons
    • Event Pops
    • PFG
    • Wallpapers