End Of The World Thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Inuyasha1204, Dec 20, 2012.

?

Do you think the world will end

Yes 12 vote(s) 16.0%
No 63 vote(s) 84.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There's loads of proof that the world will end...but not today. Our galaxy is on a crash course with another one. When 2 galaxies collide a massive explosion happens, then over 10 billion years they collide until nothing is left. Don't worry, the sun will have exploded and turned into a black hole millions of years before.
  2. OBJECTION!
    The sun does not have enough mass to become a black hole!
  3. Well, we will only be affected by the explosion during our collision with Andromeda if we are close tho the center of the collision, which is unlikely. Also, the sun will not explode. It will shed its outer layers and become a white dwarf.

EDIT: Also, the Earth will die not from the sun dying, but from it expanding and burning the Earth.
    We3_Nub likes this.
  4. It'll still be blamed on burning fossil fuels.
  5. Lol, but not probable. We will have run out of fossil fuels by then.
    We3_Nub likes this.
  6. Actually, we will never run out of fossil fuels, It is very slowly renewing.
    We3_Nub and SoulPunisher like this.
  7. If this list is correct, starting from October 1988 (I was born in September after the first date in 1988) I have survived 39 times.
    mba2012 and HylianNinja like this.
  8. How do you know it won't gain mass?...
    I know why...because It can't :p
    mba2012 and SparerToaster like this.
  9. wow
    Xxandster700xX likes this.
  10. Lets just get this finished. I believe in god and i believe that the world will end when when the messiah comes back. But there is proof that the sun will burn out at some point in time after it becomes a red giant. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=When will the sun burn out?
  11. So... Did the world end?
  12. Yes, and we're all zombies.
    gladranger7, HylianNinja and mba2012 like this.
  13. Closing thread since been unactive for years now.
    Please read and obey the red text line stop bumping old threads. This thread is 4 years old and no need to bump it. This isn't only one you've bump this month that was year or more old so stop final warning.
    We3_Nub and Pab10S like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.