End of Holidays Death/Mob Event with Aikar! 6:30PM EMC Time

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Aikar, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Excellent event. I had a great time. I really wish we could have more events like this.
  2. I'd like to thank the staff for letting the whole Holiday festivities (Blizz & Holiday chest) run for another whole week. I know for a fact that this allowed several players who couldn't play during the Holiday season to still get a crack at a Blizz & find some chests.

For the record: That's coming from someone who has to admit that he's glad that the Blizz'es will be gone for a while, because sometimes they can be quite annoying ;) But that doesn't change the fact that there were plenty of players who had tons of fun with them this week!

Last evening I even helped a friend of mine (no, not Aya for a change ;)) catch one. While he was slashing I was sniping :)

PS: Mob conspiracies confirmed! :eek: While fighting the Blizz (I was above on a ledge, my friend next to it) I also spotted an enraged skeleton and zombie appear in the distance. There can only be one explanation for that: the Blizz called for backup. Only explanation which makes sense :D
  3. If anything was more fun it has to be Aikar's death events ;)