Enchantment Services

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by XXMINECRAFT20, Jul 31, 2012.

1. ya so i can try to get either fortune or silk i currently have a fortune II Unbreaking II or you could wait and see if i can get a silk or a fortune III
  2. Deathdude178:D

Fill out like this

Item:diamond sword

Enchantment: looting II
  3. DEathdude178

Fill out like this

Item:Diamond Sword

Enchantment:Looting II
  4. ok lol how about 1k price again i dont knbow about prices of enchanted items
  5. dude, u need to do a heap of research if you want customers. ur just throwing wrong prices out
  6. :( sadly i know but what i've generally heard lotting II is either 500 rupees or 1000 rupees so if im wrong i will the gentlemen 500 problem solved :)
  7. ok illl take fortune then how much would that be?
  8. with unbreaking 2k that im sure of
  9. Gap542
    Diamond pick: Efficiency 5, Unbreaking 3 and Fortune 3 OR Silk touch I
    Diamond Sword: Sharpness 5,Fire aspect 2, Looting3
    Bow : Power 5, Punch 2,Flame 1,infinity 1

Note: Don't take the orders in yet, Just tell me a price for EACH item and I'll decide :p
  10. dude, ur asking for the best enchantments on altogether on 3 objects?
  11. ya and 1 item per person at a time and robot why do you keep on watching my post
  12. I MIGHT oder one at a time if I get a price I like to spend on such items.
  13. The sword could also have Knockback...So,It's not the best! :p
  14. ok but those are all lvl 50 enchants im gonna have to look some stuff up
  15. It's actually going to be Lvl 30 enchants in 1.3.0 ;P
  16. Hes watching the post because robot is a good person and he wants to help you out. Hes a good person I suggest not pushing him away. As you stated you know little about enchanted items and robot has done a ton of research and knows his stuff.
  17. ok i didnt mean it negitivaley i was just curios
  18. just trying to help out mate :)
    i do also have my enchantment business with faithcaster so yeh :) we started this order idea :)
    and thx :D