Empire Weekly

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Jeanzl2000, Jun 14, 2012.

1. It was a piston trap with a sign saying Free Cake for mods as bait.
    People that I am 100% tried it:
    Shaunsomethingimsorryiforgottherestofyourname
    Malicaii12
    I forgot the rest lol
  2. Dude that WAS AWESOME!
    but below the logo can instead of it saying Empire Weekly could you have it say
    Today On Empire Weekly and then once the 14 seconds ends have it replace the logo with a green screen.
  3. What program did you use to make that.

Also do you wanna join the Empire Weekly team as awesome special intro guy?
  4. yeah ok :D
  5. have any idea for a website aswell?
  6. Before you go any father you might want to check it ok with IcecreamCow or JustinGuy.
  7. I Will Be Hosting On Latest Intro Videos Of My Site Free To Download!

Or Click My Signature! :D
  8. people who what?
  9. Sorry posted before i finished.
    I amd pretty sure it is illegel to do any thing like that without the permission of the people who own this server. (Justin and jeremy) It is almost like stealing. Now i am not absolutly sure about this but you might want to do what I said to do...
  10. For the wiki, we got permission from ICC before launching. It was very simple and easy to do, we just had to put a disclaimer. I really would PM ICC, we wouldn't want anything happening.

I see the YouTube side as not really a problem since it raises publicity and will really help the Empire - although you should still PM. The website on the other hand is where problems could arise.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  11. Yeah, I had an idea like this where I would put a bunch of stuff onto a video and put it on YouTube. By the way, I have had this idea almost since I joined the Empire, not a few minutes a go.
  12. Actually, it was every server's spawn :p
  13. I did pm GamekribJim was it? but then he said he wasn't a mod so he said that he was gonna invite a Admin. Haven't heard back yet. Maybe Justin doesn't have the time to reply. I will pm icc instead.
  14. If you've PMed Jim then just wait. ICC's busy and he'll sort it when he can :)
  15. but its been 10 days!
  16. No Cake?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Just something, you might want to make this a online newspaper because there are already so many people that are doing this. Also the name sounds more like a newspaper.
  18. i PM'ed you! sweet idea!