Empire Museums Thread

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by FDNY21, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Disclaimer: this is not overseen by EMC staff and the use of the term 'OFFICIAL' is for decorative purposes only.
  2. May have to ask Faith about this one. I agree with your suggestion though :)
    I will add this to the bottom of the original post to make sure everyone sees this. To all: the use of the word 'OFFICIAL' for this thread is that it is the agreed on (by other Museum owners) that these Museums are the most informative for the community to view.

This is in no way endorsed by staff.

EDIT: Krystal's post has been added to the original post, thanks Krysyy!
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. I didn't add it =P
    Im on my cell...other staff probably did. My money is on bloodrain.
    bloodra1n, FDNY21 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  4. Your money has been lost :p I added it myself! ;)
  5. Good thing I didnt state how much money then....
    bloodra1n, Bro_im_infinite and FDNY21 like this.
  6. Thehehe...
  7. :confused:

mman2832's Museum has been added for SMP7! mman, you may post here or via PM to myself if you would like your Museum thread changed or your picture of the Museum changed :)

To all else: Feel free to apply for your Museum to be on the list anytime :D
  8. oh... i have a lot more...
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. Called it
    • The decorative term of "OFFICIAL" is no longer in use and we now have a new thread name as to not confuse people :)
    • Disclaimer in the original post has been edited due to the thread changes!
    • 14006 Museum image has been taken down and will be added again after 14006 Museum is back up and running in it's new colours! ;)
    Thanks everyone, if any of you want to submit your Museum to be added to this thread, use the application which Faithcaster is (hopefully) still checking or PM us alternatively with answers to the questions! Thanks everyone :)
    Faithcaster likes this.