Empire Minecraft Tutorial videos.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by _REMOVED_8827, Mar 29, 2012.

1. After watching one of our community members make a amazing video in the wilds of one of our servers ( http://empireminecraft.com/threads/empire-minecast-first-pilot-episode.5943/ ) It has spurned me to make my own series of Empire minecraft videos. So as not to try and take views from these members I am going to make tutorial videos of the many features that Empire Minecraft has. I will highlight plugins, towns, members, donater ranks, moderators, admins, cool creations, and how to get started in the Empire Minecraft world. I am hoping that Justinguy or any of the other important people will like my videos and maybe put them up in the Empire Guide to help the newer people get started in Empire Minecraft. If you like this idea please tell me what I should do first and if you want to help PM me on here and I will send you some teamspeak info that we can use to communicate. If you try and troll me or in other ways hinder me from my goal I will wright your name down in my diary and hate you forever
  2. Well at least it is just a diary and not a hit list lol. This is a wonderful idea. You may want to start with a simple feature like eggification to get the kinks worked out and then expand to more complex things like managing residence permissions or the new RTS.