Empire Minecraft Spotlight: Pilot [Released]

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by TonicThunder, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Ugh, Eclipsys entry on 5003 is my residence, and I did help build it. I would appreciate it if you add my name into the video, thanks!
    TonicThunder likes this.
  2. That was awesome! It makes me feel like I need to go back to the drawing board and work on something new for my res.....
    TonicThunder likes this.
  3. Great work Tonic!
    TonicThunder likes this.
  4. 7328? Haha jokes. These buildings are amazing, some people have SOOO much talent it's ridiculous!
    TonicThunder likes this.
  5. I'm certain he was allowed to fly to do the shots for this video. So we dont have to worry he is not cheating. ^^

Great Job love how my res is the thumbnail for the video :3 I really like your creativity to cut all those video pieces together. You dont get bored watching it although there are so many res. :p
    TonicThunder and amadai like this.
  6. All plots are fantastic!! Great work, hope to see more brilliant plots in time to come :)
    TonicThunder likes this.
  7. Great work Tonic!
    Great work everyone on EMC! :)

(SMP3 FTW)
    zzbell, TonicThunder and Yukon1200 like this.
  8. Awesome houses! I'm pretty proud of myself - my res(s) are in that video! :p

(SMP2 FTW)
    TonicThunder likes this.
  9. The Ghast at 3:45 is saying "omg! I am in an EMC Spotlight!" :D
    TonicThunder and Yukon1200 like this.
  10. SPP3 For the win indeed my good man.
    TonicThunder likes this.
  11. very very nice video man!!!! its soo cool that my residence is shown in a video!! XD

just too bad that my residence got "updated" several times and looks now even better than in the video :(
    i added a lot of new stuff to my residence!!

pls have this in mind when u start voting....come to see my residence to form ur opinion
    TonicThunder likes this.
  12. Cool to see that the video is done, anyone wanting to look firsthand at my res is kind of out of luck tho, my res has changed drastically since then. But now you can view two great res' of mine side by side, 11049 and 11050.

Also check out the other 2 res' from smp-5, they both did a great job on them.

SMP-5 FTW
    TonicThunder likes this.
  13. This was awesome, I would have never seen some of these if you hadnt made this video! Def want to see more of these videos made!!!
    TonicThunder, Yukon1200 and JustinGuy like this.
  14. The video looks fantastic, you did a great job! I love the music too. Hope to see more like this in the future : )
    Oh yeah SMP3
    TonicThunder likes this.
  15. Thanks for the comments everyone! I would also like to say, that if more than one person worked on a residence, if they happen to win a spot in the top 10, I will be rewarding the owner of the Residence. The owner of that residence can decide what to do with the rewards. (I would recommend splitting it up.)
  16. haha I love how TonicThunder likes literally every post on here :)

EDIT: BAHAHAHA except MR2R2M's
    TonicThunder likes this.
  17. YES!! You can see the corner of my res at 4:18 :D (bottom left)
    TonicThunder likes this.
  18. The fact that this video took 5 hours to render, and 3 hours to upload, I will not re-edit to add your name. If Eclipsys does take a spot in the top 10, I will then add your name. The Earnings will be sent to the owner of the residence. The owner has the control over the distribution of the Earnings. :)

And sorry about not having your name in the first place. Someone submitted the residence under Eclipsys's name.
  19. How did you fly? ;o
  20. JustinGuy gave him gamemode I think? idk fly mod? xD