Empire Minecraft Spotlight: Pilot [Released]

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by TonicThunder, Mar 26, 2012.

1. This video made my res look like a bunch of dirt huts!
    Still, really nice video. Some of these residences amazed me so much I was saying to myself "How on earth did they build that!''

I also have a question. There was smp 1,2,3,4,5 and Utopia in the video. Why was there no smp 6 or 7???
  2. How is night defined for a video editing person? - Night starts when the video is done editing. Night ends when video is rendered. If you failed in editing you will have many nights VERY close to each other ^^
  3. When the Spotlight submission form was created, SMP6 was just starting, and SMP7 wasn't even created yet. :)

This is always a fun one to explain to people. Night for a video editor is just as crazy as the day. We tend to consume crazy energy-filled foods and drinks to keep our mind straight. When the night starts, we edit. If the editing takes longer than that one night, we carry it on to the next night. When the video is done we render it overnight while we sleep, and hope that nothing screwed up in the process.

I had a few memory leak and CPU overuse issues last Saturday. The video was meant to be posted on Sunday, but ended up rendering Sunday night to be posted on Monday. Here we are on Tuesday. :D
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  4. How did you fly throughout this video?
  5. to all of you people asking about him flying, he was using the EmpireMineCraft user name with explicit permission to do so. stop asking because it isn't really important :p
    oidking, margaritte and TonicThunder like this.
  6. check mine out at 11456 not done building yet but it will be awesome
  7. Gotta a problem with me bro? He liked my post JUST FYI.
  8. that girls hot in your dancing pic thing ...
    MR2R2M likes this.
  9. I would say a comment to MR2R2M's post but I don't want to end up in some argument and get in trouble again... and my comment wouldn't even be hurtful in anyways unless someone twists it and chooses to take it offensive.... but Yukon doesn't have anything against you, MR2R2M. He edit'd his post... this could be a reminder for TonicThunder to like your post :)
  10. so very random and not on topic of the thread.. lol
  11. hahah yeah i saw it and im like woah look at her dance dangggg
    MR2R2M likes this.
  12. Sorry did someone say something? But yes, haha, she was not the original intention of posting it as my sig ahaha
    tclementi1 likes this.
  13. haha yeah buddyyyy
    MR2R2M likes this.
  14. hahaha he liked it afterwards :D lolz. i just found it funny that he happened to skip ONE POST hahahaha
    tclementi1 and MR2R2M like this.
  15. OMG you say yeah buddyyyy too?!?!? I say that all the time hahaha, ITS just, just, So amazing!

Haha, algudz, :)
    oidking and tclementi1 like this.
  16. helllllssss yeahh i do all the time me and my buddies get bored when studying and its hilarious when someone just yells out yeahhhhh budyyyy
    MR2R2M likes this.
  17. hahaha i have a friend who's dad's friend's adopted daughter's uncle's son says that too (for the record that's me I just felt like spewing some factual dribble) XD and by me I mean I said it this one time on a forum
    Yeahhhhhh buddddyyyy <----- see right there :)
    tclementi1 and MR2R2M like this.
  18. nice thats alot of generations there hey mr2r2m u a mechanical engineer 4 realzz
    MR2R2M likes this.
  19. hahaha #WINNING! :D

I did not follow that one bit haha XD :p But I shall say this:

I now have two YEAHHH BUDDIES on here!

YEA BUDDYYYY!
    No not a qualified one yet, im at university still! Its such a great course! It does gives you a real appreciation of all the functionings of things around you. It really opens your eyes to the world.
  20. yeah u should check out this robot i just finished building im a mechanical and electrical major in engineering so i "know what im talking about" check out this bad boy im about to post
    MR2R2M likes this.