Empire minecraft Seed?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Spyrovsgnorg, Dec 7, 2014.

1. The main argument here is what do you consider an advantage over other players...I play all default settings including my texture pack. If someone has a mod that allows them to have an in-game map, I can do the same by bringing up a live-map (and I actually prefer it to the bulky nature of the in-game map crowding my screen). If someone has a chest organization mod, some could argue that it's only useful if you like things organized and some people (like me) might think it's cumbersome.
    However, it is very easy to say that something that auto-builds for you or allows you to see valuable blocks without having to remove a bunch of non-valuable blocks is a definite advantage over someone like me that has default.
    cadgamer101 likes this.
  2. if everyone could use it then it wouldn't be unfair and it would make rupees a little harder to get but now im with everyone else so ya :/
  3. If everyone could use it, how would it be fun any more?

4. That snippet is exactly what I was referring to. Can you please give me the link? I will write something up for this section and would like to send it to you :cool:
  5. http://rules.emc.gs
    And sure send me your suggestion =)