Empire MineCast NewsCast: April Fools' Edition!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Yukon1200, Apr 4, 2012.

1. hahah we hope to make this a sort of inside joke ;)
    TonicThunder likes this.
  2. Woah woah woah, Justin is a LOT of things, but he's not stealing my title as transformer. I'm leader of the autobots, the greatest living transformer, Optimus Prime :D
    TonicThunder likes this.
  3. He's a Magical Transformer. Born and raised on the planet of Gallifrey. Wait a second, that can't be right.
  4. And I'm this guy, Vincent Valentine (hes a bit less known so just watch the video :p )
  5. Vincent Valentine is SO EPIC. Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus is an epic film with him in it!
    wmplayer 2011-11-27 11-48-59-13.jpg wmplayer 2011-11-27 11-49-08-69.jpg

Screenshots taken directly from the film :D

The last one (in the thumbnail) is a bit blurry

Attached Files:

Yukon1200 and Dwight5273 like this.
  6. Also Vincent Valentine has a complicated story. He loves Lucrecia (The woman in the crystal) however he must kill Sepiroth (her son). He asks for forgiveness before heading out to execute her son. Vincent is turning ever more withdrawn and cold.
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  7. Your right on all of that except that Dirge of Cerberus is a PlayStation 2 game, not a movie :) The Final Fantasy VII movie is Advent Children.
  8. There, Yukon, you are wrong. Ive got the movie right in my Videos directory :D
  9. I own the game. I think the movie you have is either Advent Children (the ONLY Final Fantasy movie in existance) or you have a collection of the cut scenes from the game. All of those pictures are infact from in-game cut scenes

http://www.gamestop.com/ps2/games/final-fantasy-vii-dirge-of-cerberus/43026
  10. Have you guys thought about having special guests on the show or anything?
  11. yes, we just haven't thought of a good event to do so in. We are trying to think of a few things for that. Any ideas?
  12. well when you do a res spotlight you could always try to get the player who did the res on there, that would be good. So they can say some things from their side. I might have some more ideas, I just have to think >.<
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  13. Awesome stuff guys :) Definitely made me giggle.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  14. Wrong Wrong WRONG Yukon, with all do respect XD wmplayer 2012-04-05 11-51-50-16.jpg

wmplayer 2012-04-05 11-53-47-85.jpg wmplayer 2012-04-05 11-55-53-65.jpg wmplayer 2012-04-05 11-56-17-00.jpg It is not a compilation of cutscenes, its a full movie 34mins long
  15. This is not actually true. Advent Children is the only FF movie that was widely known, but don't forget about Final Fantasy: Spirits Within, from 2001. :p
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  16. Look Eclipsys, I'm sorry but you are mistaken. The movie you are referencing is indeed all of the cinematic cut scenes from the game. There was no official movie released, but since the cut scenes were so nicely done (because they were done with the same animation as Advent Children) they released them on DVD. If you want you can Google it, and you will not find anything on the Dirge of Cerberus 'movie' but you will find people asking about it, and every time someone tells them that it is the cut scenes and that Dirge of Cerberus is a game, not a movie. Plus, I take it you haven't played the game, so having played the game myself, I can tell you that those are all cut scenes :p

Sorry, when I said "The only Final Fantasy movie in existence" I meant that it is the only one that is based off of a game they made. Spirits Within is its own thing, separate from any Final Fantasy game out there (although to be honest, even though I have heard of it, I didn't remember it when I made that post, since I didn't follow it because it has nothing to do with the games)
  17. Righto XD
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  18. I approve of your awesome show, and would like to make an appearance.. Y'know, if you'd like. Btw FF7 <3. Good game. Oooh, ever played The Legend of Dragoon?
  19. <3 Legend of Dragoon and Vincent. Also Cait sith. If I'm spelling that right. ANYway...Good video. I would suggest you move your heads, perhaps up and down when speaking. I couldn't tell who was who. Some indication of who is speaking would be nice, for those who don't know you.
    Eclipsys likes this.