Empire MineCast First Pilot Episode!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Yukon1200, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Great job. If you ever want someone else to help out then hit me up. Only suggestion id make is /chat off Then we dont see all the login and logouts while your in the wild and youll be on mics so no need to type. But anyways great job.
  2. Agreed. HMU when you're out on smp2. I can be a 'Special Guest". :D
  3. Yeah we forgot to turn off chat... that is something that we are trying to remember to do :p

Everyone though, if you think of any good ideas to do in the MineCast, such as challenges, events, etc. that you would like to see in the MineCast, please, comment and let us know! We are always looking for more ideas :)
  4. After much consideration ;) I have decided to make one of these as well. Expect to see the first episode of The Empirecraft strikes back before tomorrow. (Actual name may not be as cool as stated in post.) I will link your videos in the description and of course send a link to Empirecraft as well.
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  5. LOL 12 seconds in! Been there before. I liked the way you filled in the empire minecast in the beginning. I look forward to more videos.
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  6. One thing I would change. In your description on the Youtube page, put your referral link to EMC, so you get extra rupees/credit for all the people that are sure to join through these. ;)
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  7. Good idea ;) I did that haha
  8. I must say, from the first seconds of the video all the way to the finish I was intrigued. FANTASTIC job!!! Was very pleasant, and didn't have any boring parts!
    Yukon1200 likes this.

9. S'all good, but at the start of the video when your in the ocean , it says "some time later", your computer clock only went forward by a minute. "/
  10. yeah it was a slow part of us doing nothing than hoping through the ocean
  11. If you don't already have one, you can use my res as a base. I had a guild, but we disbanded, an I've been looking for a use for it ever since.
  12. Really enjoyed that! Awesome job. I lol'ed as soon as you said "we're far out in smp5". Waterworld FTW. Can't wait to see what you manage to do with the tree! :D Keep up the good work!
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  13. Heh, I actually had the exact same problem coming into SMP5, although I planted a sapling somewhere. And this is what outpost again?
  14. Awesome work guys. I enjoyed it and look forward to seeing more of your entertaining videos. :)
  15. Creepers love "The Jester"!
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  16. Thank you jabrzero and yukon1200 for putting my rock paper scissors redstone machine in your video!
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  17. No problem my good man! Your machine was really good, so it deserved something for all the hard work you put into it :) and BTW I love your nyan cat construct ahahaha
  18. Sadly the nyan cat is not finished yet...:(

In your video I wished you guys showed the inside of the redstone machine.
    For the next videos you make keep in mind that if you show a cool redstone machine you should also show the inside too.
  19. Okay since you guys didn't actually explain how it works I made another video of my rock paper scissors redstone machine:D
    Yukon1200 likes this.