Empire is full (again)

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Nov 2, 2011.

1. I don't usually have a problem getting on the server.. it might take up to an hour sometimes, but my only issue is my Multi-player list sometimes says it can't connect to the server. But that's not too much of a problem, a few refresh's settle that :)
  2. Glad to see that Empire is hard at work to resolve their "Popularity" issues! Thanks for the hard work and hopefully some of that can be directed toward the "lag issue", which I believe is again due to your sudden "Popularity"!!!! It's hard being so popular huh? LOL. Thanks for providing us with such a nice place to play together! It's really appreciated!

Chaaralis and Dark_Liz like this.
  3. Ahh the suspense is really killing me, literally, I cannot wait for this JustinGuy, Teeelll Usss. Lol!

-Echidy
  4. I am trying every single second for one hour to get on.....
  5. is there a way i can get on, i cant donate because my cash is needed in other places but i could like, loan donator status??
  6. Ok in preparation for the changes to add more slots and expand I applied a bunch of updates tonight. A list of what updates as usual can be found here: http://empireminecraft.com/updates . I would say I am about 70% complete to being able to double or triple the maxplayers and number of residences. Thanks for your patience everyone, time to pass out for a few hours :)
  7. Awesome server but one thing I'd recommend doing is kicking the people that have been on the server for over 2 hours and let other waiting people on.
  8. th
    thanx justin! i miss the empire! :D