Empire Helpers

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by audifan, Dec 6, 2011.

1. it so happens that i'm re-outfitting my undercroft with stone and the dirt is piling up quickly! :)
  2. I would very much like to join the Empire Helpers. I have tried in the past to repair the wild, but people would just redestroy what I had done. I will full heartedly work with all of you. On SMP1 I am known as zanderboy, and on SMP2 I am known as Metal_Creeper. I hope to work with you all very soon!
  3. I will help i have too much dirt. :)
  4. i have around 2 large chests full of dirt, ill see if i can help you guys
  5. Hey guys i may join, those freaking holes are so annoying and the floating trees!?!? :mad: i hate those, and i am gladfor utopia as it doesnt have these :p
  6. I mostly need to buy everything as i cant go to the wildwithout falling to my doom, and normally a creeper. Please foix these holes
  7. I've only just begun my playing here. But I will be sure to plant saplings where ever I can out in the wild. Maybe even add a sign as a reminder...Some people might not be lazy. They just forget as typically the come out in the wild with one or more goals in mind. Are signs free to make...? I'm under the impression they aren't. >>
  8. I'm on smp4 and I'll help.I spend my night in the wild monster slaying, so I could fix up stuff during the day.