Empire Creation Showcase!

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by yarbsarb, Jun 17, 2013.

?

This is not a sentence.

Alrighty then..... 7 vote(s) 28.0%
Wait What? 7 vote(s) 28.0%
Wut? 6 vote(s) 24.0%
Indeed 5 vote(s) 20.0%
Nyan Cat 7 vote(s) 28.0%
JcPlugs 15 vote(s) 60.0%
!eurt ton si tnemetats evoba ehT 6 vote(s) 24.0%
Its a trap! D: 13 vote(s) 52.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. So Stads and I were thinking of making a YouTube series showcasing the magnificent and amazing builds of the Empire! This will be a way of showing all of YouTube how awesome the Empire is and hopefully bringing in lots of new Players! From the Far Reaches of the Wild to the incredible Buildings, Shops, Castles and more that town has to offer.

Join Stads and NINJATTILA as they Showcase the Creations of the Empire!

How do I submit a creation?
    Please submit the following form:
    Code:
    [CENTER][COLOR=#3366ff][U]EMC-CS ENTREE[/U][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [LEFT][COLOR=#3366ff][B]Creation Title:[/B][/COLOR] [What is the creation called][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=#3366ff][B]Creator:[/B][/COLOR] [Who made the creation][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=#3366ff][B]Owner:[/B][/COLOR] [Who owns the creation][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=#3366ff][B]Server:[/B][/COLOR] [1, 2, Utopia][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=#3366ff][B]Residence:[/B][/COLOR] [If it's at an outpost say OUTPOST][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=#3366ff][B]Vocal Chat:[/B][/COLOR] [Are you able to speak with us using a microphone][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=#3366ff][B]Brief Description:[/B][/COLOR] [tell us a little about the creation][/LEFT]
    In order to submit a creation to be considered for the series you will need to reply to this thread using the following format. (Copy and paste the code in 'BB Code Editor' then edit in normal editor ;)) (Thanks to Stads for this bit ;))

Or you can copy and paste the following and fill in your details!

EMC-CS ENTREE
    Creation Title: [What is the creation called]
    Creator: [Who made the creation]
    Owner: [Who owns the creation]
    Server: [1, 2, Utopia]
    Residence: [If it's at an outpost say OUTPOST]
    Vocal Chat: [Are you able to speak with us using a microphone]
    Brief Description: [tell us a little about the creation]

If my creation is an outpost/in the wild can I still submit it?
    Yes just tell us so on your form and PM Stads and I the Details.

Where will the Videos go?
    YouTube on The StadsCast. You can find the Playlist Here
  2. Information

What this is about:
    How to submit:
    In order to submit a creation to be considered for the series you will need to reply to this thread using the following format. Please don't PM either or both of us because the submission will be ignored! (Copy and paste the code in 'BB Code Editor' then edit in normal editor ;))
    Code:
    [CENTER][COLOR=#3366ff][U]EMC-CS ENTREE[/U][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [LEFT][COLOR=#3366ff][B]Creation Title:[/B][/COLOR] [What is the creation called][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=#3366ff][B]Creator:[/B][/COLOR] [Who made the creation][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=#3366ff][B]Owner:[/B][/COLOR] [Who owns the creation][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=#3366ff][B]Server:[/B][/COLOR] [1, 2, Utopia][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=#3366ff][B]Residence:[/B][/COLOR] [If it's at an outpost say OUTPOST][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=#3366ff][B]Vocal Chat:[/B][/COLOR] [Are you able to speak with us using a microphone][/LEFT]
    [LEFT][COLOR=#3366ff][B]Brief Description:[/B][/COLOR] [tell us a little about the creation][/LEFT]

Conditions:
    Although we would love to showcase every single creation ever created on Empire Minecraft, that simply isn't possible. Not every creation submitted will be accepted and showcased on either of the two channels. We will pick a mixture of all skill levels but please don't submit 5x4 dirt huts... We won't showcase those!

Where to Watch:
    All videos included in this series will be posted in this thread! Additionally you can be notified of the videos by subscribing to NINJATTILA's and I's YouTube channels! You can find the series playlist here! Follow NINJATTILA and I on Twitter for instant alerts and notifications!

Check out our YouTube channels so you know where all the videos will be!
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  3. Which Server: (SMP1, SMP4, SMP7, Utopia, etc.) SMP6
    Res number: 12007
    Talk to us through Mic: (Only if you want to explain your res to us) Yes
    Brief Description: (50 - 100)
    Awesome res and classic thestar19 with its pyramid design :)
    Alyattayla, _Stads_ and NINJATTILA like this.
  4. Ok I have seen your res and it looks nice, I will have to talk it over with Stads and see what else people have submitted :)
  5. Stads' stamp of approval!
  6. Yay :D

Also American Timezone BUMP!
  7. Needing at least 3 more entries to make this possible please submit an Entry!
  8. Which Server: (SMP1, SMP4, SMP7, Utopia, etc.) smp8
    Res number: in the frontier
    If outpost please PM details. I'll send a pm
    Talk to us through Mic: (Only if you want to explain your res to us) no thanks
    Brief Description: (50 - 100) Wilderness Cathedral, Battleship, large houses. That's what remains, though what's left is cool. unfortunately griefers got to anything big and burnable there...
    Alyattayla likes this.
  9. Sounds interesting I must see this, how long has this Outpost been Alive for?
  10. Thanks for the entree we will review your creation, please send the PM to both NINJATTILA and I ;)
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  11. Sorry I forgot to add that to the OP I will do that now!
  12. Which Server: (SMP1, SMP4, SMP7, Utopia, etc.):
    Smp7

Res number:

If outpost please PM details:

In Town

Talk to us through Mic: (Only if you want to explain your res to us):
    I'll Pass :p

Brief Description: (50 - 100):
    Replica of "Falling Waters" created By Frank Lloyd Wright. In my opinion the coolest house ever to be created :)
    Alyattayla and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  13. Which Server: SMP7
    Res number: Wilderness (see PM for coordinates)
    Brief Description: Netherbrick mansion in extreme-hills area. Very scenic, well-furnished. Built with several friends, back when they were still playing on EMC. Abandoned.

EDIT: My stripes are derpy. D: forgot to remove the quotes.
    And I have now sent a PM with the coordinates for you both.
  14. Ok I will talk it over with Stads and I may pop in for visit later :p
    deathconn and _Stads_ like this.
  15. I have refined the way you are required to submit your creation! Creations submitted prior to this post are not required to resubmit however any submission after the time of this post are required to abide by the new format ;)
  16. Just an Update :p We will start filming this when Stads gets his new recording software as my computer can capture footage but not of the best quality. Anyways I found that somewhat important to say.
  17. So every week you will upload a video showcasing a EMC creation on any server. For how many weeks will this be extended to? or is it just infinite untill you dont feel like doing it anymore. :p
    If it will go on for a while ill finish my skyscraper then make an entry. :D
  18. It will go on until we feel it to go on to a Season 2! :p Nah if we run out of entries we may have to stop :(
  19. EMC-CS ENTREE
    Creation Title: [What is the creation called] STARK Tower
    Creator: [Who made the creation] cddm95ace
    Owner: [Who owns the creation] cddm95ace
    Server: [1, 2, Utopia] smp7
    Residence: [If it's at an outpost say OUTPOST] 14859
    Vocal Chat: [Are you able to speak with us using a microphone] I do have a microphone, I'm not super excited about being in a video though :p
    Brief Description: [tell us a little about the creation] This is a replica of STARK Tower from the 2012 movie "The Avenger." It is 26 stories tall and is home to a shop, a big pool, and many other fun things to explore.
    Alyattayla and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  20. Sounds cool :p

Also still waiting for Stads to get his recording software!