EMERGERD

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Brisingr34, Nov 2, 2013.

1. You've Been EMC'd Minecon
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  2. HylianNinja and RainbowChin like this.
  3. It's private now that the stream is over.
  4. People were being sooo racist to my religion on youtube :((((((
  5. Yep, welcome to the YouTube comment section, its been known for a while.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  6. Would anybody have a working link?
  7. Well that's internet for you people are going to hate. That's why I keep my beliefs to myself less headache that way.
    RainbowChin and jkjkjk182 like this.
  8. As rainbow said anyone got working link. It would be wonderful to see it :D
    RainbowChin likes this.
  9. It looks like they're rebroadcasting day 2 on twitch but with no way to go back to a certain time.
    Someone out there must have recorded it :)
  10. No offense, that's not how promotions work...
  11. Just gonna say this because I personally hate when people say 'no offense', I think it would be better if you just said that's not how promotions work straight up. Saying no offense is like saying, I'm gonna offend you but don't be offended... :confused:
    SimplyUnknown likes this.
  12. No offense, but I don't agree with you. :p
    Kidding.
    Point taken, I'll keep that in mind in the future.
    princebee and MrUnknownian like this.
  13. That actually cracked me up lol, at first I was like "FOR REAL!?" then I was laughing
  14. I wasnt even chatting, they where just
    "bad stuff"
    :oops:
  15. That's the how the internet will get, for every one nice person you might meet, 10 others are rude/trolls
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  16. That's not necessarily true, it's just the nice people are silent. That ratio is accurate for the people that talk, but not for those that do not.
  17. So proud of her, I of course asked her to do it lol, she pulled through!

And every time someone asked to get her picture I made sure they got a card :)

Lydia Winters also said shed come try us out too! I think we had 2 or 3 mojangstas get a card.