Emerald Paradise

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Dudelol523, Jul 21, 2013.

1. I have had 2 orders so far from the same person. So not many :p.

UPDATE: Prices have been changed.
    TheSkidz likes this.
  2. Yeah.. I haven't had much success either. Apparently the emerald market isn't such a huge seller although I thought it'd be full of profit :p
  3. Although mega malls are full most of the time I still make atleast 50k every week if not more selling to them xD.
  4. He has a secret underground factory in the biggest hilly biome filled with emerald trading NPC villagers!
  5. No, you can make a emerald farm like this:
    Have a giant sugarcane farm, turn the sugarcane into paper, have librarians turn the paper into emeralds.
    TheSkidz likes this.
  6. Slave labour lol.
    EpicWeow4 likes this.
  7. YES! Trap the villagers in little fencing and make them turn paper into emeralds >:)
  8. NOOOOO I'll call the union!
  9. Whats wrong with alerts... people be posting on the thread but not getting any alerts from it :p. Anyways...
    BUMP
  10. I hope you know this, if people don't want to use this system then don't bump it as much please :3
  11. I bump it every 1-2 days I'm not spaming it so ^.^. I don't think theres a rule that tells me I can't bump if people don't like it and don't use it ^.^