[Emerald Exchange] /utopia /v +ee

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by TheCritic, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Grand Opening
    UTOPIA
    /v +ee
    /v +emerald
    /v +emeraldexchange

The Emerald Exchange is a the best place to find current prices on Emeralds.

The Buy/Sell split is just 1r/em, so there is very little markup.

Buying prices range from 20-2
    Selling prices range from 19-1

Buy/sell in quantities of 1 or 64.

Prices automatically adjust with the economy.
    If there is more supply, prices go down.
    If there is more demand, prices go up.
    Automatically!

This way you know you are getting the best prices for your sell or purchase.
  2. I have been there before and in just and hour I was able to get 9 stacks of emeralds! I highly recommend this trade spot. #potatoaproved
    607 and ChinBrokeIt like this.
  3. So, a good bit has been happening at the Emerald Exchange.

Pretty much every week someone comes in, buys a DC of emeralds for less than 10r per emerald, and then auctions them for 15r-22r per emerald. This profits them >30k for the hassle of running an auction.

Then every few weeks a player will exchange a sc of emeralds for a DC of experience potions. That yields them a return of over 60r per emerald. So that is around 100k for the hassle of villiager trading for the potions, and running the auction.

Over at /utopia /v +eetrade we have people popping in all the time, sometimes in groups of 3-5, all buying cheap abundant produce, villiager trading for the XP, and repairing their gear after some lengthy adventuring. They they sell the emeralds back (for cheap this week, prices have dipped) but they clear 2,500r selling the emeralds back to /utopia /v +ee

Point being, the economy on EMC is thriving. If you are looking to make some rupees, stop by and chat. I bet trading emeralds for enchanted books, then auctioning them would be a great idea.
  4. I spoke to a player this week who didn’t realize that emerald prices had risen to over 9r per in the exchange. If you are holding on to emeralds waiting for better prices, now is a good time.
    607 and Smooshed_Potato like this.