EMC's biggest enchantment store! - 4007 SMP2

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by AlexC__, Apr 23, 2012.

1. I'll do 10.25k if you like...
  2. Sorry, but my membership and my rupees total aren't enough... :(
    I really want that pick but I don't got enough...
    But thanks!
  3. 10k, cos I'm nice. :)
  4. Sorry I got just 3k rupees... :(
  5. :(

Added a Silk Touch I for 7000r @ bottom floor. Have 2x Silk Touch I, Efficiency IV and Unbreaking III.

New stock added.
    marknaaijer likes this.
  6. By the way...
    I think your Unbreaking III is out of stock, without a red torch on top. There might be other stuff, you should check.
  7. Staff Edit:

Please stop hijacking other people's threads with your advertisements.
  8. Yeah sold this morning :/
    Mega stores are rarely in stock in my experience. And please don't hijack..
    marknaaijer likes this.
  9. No this shop will be amazing! :)
    marknaaijer likes this.
  10. UPDATE: GRINDER HAS BEEN GRIEFED D: THEY DESTROYED SPAWNER BLOCK, NOW WORKING SLOWER - I AM TRYING MY BEST TO FIND A NEW LOCATION.

Added Silk Touch I, Efficiency IV and Unbreaking III for 14k. Must contact me to purchase.
  11. Lowered price to 13k.
  12. UPDATE: Mega restock, quite a few picks added and restocked.
  13. You're welcome! Hehe.
    AlexChance likes this.
  14. Funny how no one sells gunpowder! :p I've checked a LOT of stores on many SMP's :cool:
  15. Gunpowder and Enchanted stuff? I think you posted in the wrong thread :)
  16. No. The OP is one of the biggest and nicest stores on EMC and I was just making a comment. You can't enchant with an XP farm efficiently if your not supplied correctly. You should know as I bet you go thru a heck of a lot of potions getting your XP! :p
  17. I do use alot of potions, i also have more than 10stacks of gunpowder (Looting III)

-If Alex or other people with shops is out of gunpowder you SHOULD PM them, instead of posting that on a thread there aint related to supplies/resources. This is a thread for which tools he sells in his enchanted items shop not what he sells in his main shop ..
  18. I didn't realize it was a separate shop. I apologize if it was a major problem for Alex.
  19. It's cool, you bumped it for me ;)

I do try my best to get gunpowder, suppliers have been quite low recently with people using splash potions and demand his been high. I restocked like 3 of them yesterday, but I will try and get some more for you. :)
    nmanley likes this.
  20. If you don't have a grinder I heard you can fix blaze spawners if you fix mine you can use it and have a lot of enchanted items