EMC Voltz War Team 2 recruitment

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by jacob5089, Apr 14, 2013.

1. mat i think the only chat on the server at present is global, cant be telling the other teams tactical stuff in global. we need coms, even if it is just text coms those who cannot be on them will just have to suffer unfortunately but thats part of the reason the op said mature players only
  2. I will probably make a second skype, as my main has personal info in it. Ill add you as soon as I can.
  3. Mature players really means people who are act like an adult. I mean I guess I could do text.
  4. Newsflash!!!

Most people know, especially on the team, but LachlanRocks00 has been banned permanently, and therefore, is kicked from the team as it is for EMC

He has been replaced by zh88. I was just informed of lachlan being kicked from the team yesterday, and I just found out about his replacement just now.
    AlexHallon and fluffinator09 like this.
  5. i had no idea, someone add me to whatever convo you guys are talking in.
  6. I'm sorry but I can't do this, as I am super busy. Take me off the list.
  7. M'k
  8. Our team members are being lost like thirsty sled dogs that found water
  9. One slot open!
  10. sign me up!
  11. image.jpg
    I am sorry. One of my members has recommended me not to let you in. I was told that you would not play fair... You are backup if nobody else can come in. I am truly sorry.
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  12. awesome meme. and also, I approve of this refusal
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  13. i think someone else is applying ill link them this thread
  14. add me to the convo you guys are talking in, i need to be kept up to date.
  15. Your in it :confused:
  16. BUMP
    We are looking for members. Accepting essentially anyone.