EMC SURVIVAL GAMES | STARTING AT 8:30PM GMT!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JackBiggin, Mar 18, 2014.

1. also says im not whitelisted :(
  2. It's because it has started. You can only join before the set time.
  3. Will there be more then one round?
  4. Just one round for now. It is a test, there may be more in the future if all goes well.
  5. It was not to bad i guess , other then i felt a little weak in info . I had not idea what to do , as in we was told not ti hit or pvp . an we was told not to break blocks . Not must else was said . When in my opinion i felt as tho we should have been told that in this survival game we are to run to the box get what you get , an after 60sec grace time , we are to battle an pvp .

On another note i thought the setup was vary nicely build. Had no lag ran smooth the whole time . I like this idea of a survival game .
    If i may give me opinion or idea on this , i think a Survival game should be one where you get 30min -1hour of real survival , mineing, finding food ,ect an at the end of thr 30 min you must be ready to pvp an your reported to an arena where you have what you have from surviving .
    NZScruffy and xothis_dwarf like this.
  6. amazing :p except I got killed by someone really op xD lol awesome
  7. I wasn't able to play, but I really wanted to and hope to see this again in the future.
  8. Crashed many times and couldn't get back on due to whitelisting...
    Thanks Obama/Jeb
    Cchiarell6914 and kyle12cu1 like this.
  9. +1
  10. /Obama. Blame it on the both of them.
    kyle12cu1 likes this.
  11. I can understand not being able to destroy stuff, but people need to be able to fashion weapons etc. the fastest guy to the bow has such a higher chance of winning. i started with eggs lol. and i went ham with those eggs, but they jus didnt do enough damage :p.
    Please make it so you can craft weapons by destroying blocks.... even a few.... it would add a amazing aspect to this event.
  12. Have you ever played SG? :p
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  13. Honestly breaking "even a few" blocks would completely ruin the game... Luck is a major aspect of survival games and allowing everyone to get a weapon would ruin the point of finding loot.
  14. If they made survival games on EMC, I would have literally no reason to play on another server, unless EMC was down.
    AliceF3 likes this.
  15. EMC Survival Games?
    This could only be better if it was blitz survival games. ;)
    [EDIT]
    Ugh. Missed it by four days... -_-
    Cchiarell6914 likes this.
  16. Sorry, I murdered you for a good cause. But, back to your comment, this is against the rules of survival games, you can only get your items from cornucopia, or in different places in the arena, it is good to get routes so you can get good items at the start. If you want to find routes, just play maps enough times to figure out good ones.