EMC Staff Head and Signature Information [2019]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SirLoneStar, May 23, 2019.

1. When I posted a thread about staff heads and signatures, I never imagined it would grow to contain the amount of information it did. The number of players who have contributed to this server over time is astonishing. For several years I tried to keep it up to date, and with school and real life having taken over most of my free time lately, I haven't been able to update regularly in two whole years! With that said, I think it's still highly relevant information for people to have, and I feel I should continue as best as I can; even though the original post needs to be revamped. Because of that contraints to character length, I figured I should redo the post, and reserve the first few replies for the various sections of the information. So, away we go!

One popular aspect of EMC is the collection of rare or unique items. People who participate in this practice are commonly and lovingly called collectors among the EMC community. This practice can become quite costly both in terms of rupees and/or time. An unfortunate side effect of this truth is that many staff members are bombarded with requests for their player heads, signatures, or other items. While the staff here at EMC are generally amazing, and usually very patient, this drawback can sometimes draw their attention away from getting to play themselves and honestly can be very annoying. So, my intent with this project was initially to give staff a quick reference to point people who were interested in acquiring these items towards.

I will update this as I can, and hope to have the most up-to-date and complete information as possible, but the limited time I currently have in-game or recreationally at my PC may slow that progress. My apologies in advance. If you are a staff member who wishes to add information to this thread, please feel free to post here or contact me directly whenever you would like to add or update your information. To anyone who has information I don't have, please feel free to do the same. *Disclaimer* I DO use this information to build my collection, but offering it here is not sponsored by staff and I make no profit from maintaining this thread. I DO NOT offer staff items for sale. Best of luck in your collecting!
    Raaynn, luckycordel and Burki like this.
  2. Admins:

Aikar: Prize for staff event
    Krysyyjane9191:
    Red: Not released
    Orange: Prize for staff event, Firefloor (Last Block Standing) (13 is existence so far)
    Yellow: Prize for staff event, Stairway to Heaven (2 in existence so far)
    Green: Prize for staff event, alternates with light blue and light purple
    Light Purple: Prize for staff event, alternates with green and light blue
    Dark Purple: Not released
    Light Blue: Normal head, prize for staff event, alternates with light purple and green
    luckycordel and fBuilderS like this.
  3. Senior Staff:

Bigdavie: Prize for staff event
    B4DMAN5IMON: Only one in existence
    The_Boulder: Prize for staff PvP event
    Chickeneer: Will trade heads if asked nicely
    Hashhog: Not currently giving them out
    RainbowChin: Prize for staff PvP event "Kill That Chin". Announced here:
  4. Developers

MrSocks75: BrenJone owns the only one in existence
    JesusPower2: At least 1 is owned, unsure of method of acquisition
  5. Moderators:

*working on an update to this section. Yes, I know it's outdated*

There are some in existence, but he doesn't currently give them out

At least 1 is in circulation, last seen in a preview chest on poofasaurus' res at 3469 on smp2. Unsure how many there are are how to obtain them.

Unknown

Given out at choice events, as is his signature.

Given out at Staff vs The World PVP events. Only about 15 heads floating around now. Will be dropping 2 at his drop party coming soon. 12 sold for 250k at his res, however not selling anymore except for special circumstances. Gives out signature books freely.

Will exchange for 1 compliment given in Town Chat. No context may be given as to why you gave the compliment. If asked about it, you must claim you just really like him.

There are heads in circulation, but she does not give them out. She may give a signature if asked politely.

Might drop at future staff events, only a few are in existence

Finding one already in circulation.

20 to 30 in circulation, not giving anymore out

Only given out at personal events and occasionally at staff events

Not currently giving them out

Prize for staff event

When in-stock, available at 211? for 50k rupees

At least 1 is in circulation, last seen in a preview chest on poofasaurus' res at 3469 on smp2. Unsure how many there are are how to obtain them

Only given out at staff events. Sigs are given if you send a book and quill

Prize for staff event, mostly Midnight Miners. 8-10 believed to be in existence. Signature is planned to be given out as well at some point.

Will sell head through PvP arena for 10k rupees

Unknown

Will give a head if asked the right way

Not currently giving head out

Occasionally offers as a prize for randomly chosen (by self) staff events

Only 3 exist as of last asking

Will give a head if asked nicely

/sendmail one of your heads. I keep all of these heads and I do not sell them. I will /sendmail one of my heads back. If you wish to obtain a duplicate, you must use another account to /sendmail me a head, or buy one from another player, or obtain one from an event.

Only donates head to museums.

Only 2 should exist from the first time he was a mod 2 years ago. This time around he offers them for trade; the head of the player asking in exchange for his. His head should carry no rupee value.
    luckycordel likes this.
  6. placeholder for Teams Members

Contribution Team
    Build Team
    Stream Team
    fBuilderS likes this.
  7. Former Staff

Ahksel - Will trade heads with players she does not have a head for yet
    allengero: Contact him if interested
    amadai: Given out as a prize at some staff events
    AndrewBuchinger:
    battmeghs: Will trade heads in PvP
    bob23646: Will give a head if asked politely and he has one available
    DarkModFallen: Not currently available, though 5-10 are floating around
    Dreacon78: Only 2 in existence; not giving them out currently
    GameKribJEREMY:
    GameKribJim:
    Green_Mystery:
    highlancer54: Available as a prize when they are available to run a staff event
    IcecreamCow:
    ItsMeMatheus: Available to purchase for 100k at 4266 on smp2
    JNightwind: Unknown at this point
    JustinGuy:
    Live2DieSlowly: Only one in existence, supposedly
    LittleRobotSeffy: Killing her in PvP arena, or finding the secret shop that sells it.
    margaritte:
    Maxarias: Only Maxarian Head promos are available. No actual heads in existence
    Shaunwhite1982:
    Silken_thread: Sells his head at 13131 on smp6 for 30k rupees
    Torian42: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/selling-moderator-head-torian42.41429/#post-777853
    UberCorq: Killing him in PvP
    Zion_Moyer: Available for purchase for 150k at "/v +pp" on smp8, or at personal events
  8. placeholder for Honorable Mentions
    fBuilderS likes this.
  9. placeholder for future expansion
    fBuilderS likes this.
  10. placeholder for miscellaneous information
    fBuilderS likes this.
  11. placeholder for update information

Latest Update:
    May 23, 2019
    4:30 P.M. (1630 hours) CDT