EMC Public Ventrilo.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by unsquarable, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Ill talk to Jeremy about making mine the "Official", as I have it on some decent hardware.

Mumble is free and doesnt cost anything to run, unlike Ventrilo :(

Mumble also has alot cooler features from an administration point of view and user management, and also has some nice integrated features for other games.
    margaritte, Dreamytje and ISMOOCH like this.
  2. Yay that'll be awesome Aikar :)
  3. I hopped on for a minute and saw an AFK Aikar ;) Gotta go now and take care of some things, but I'll try again later in the morning.
  4. You must've just missed me hopping on, howling for a bit then hopping back off again. :)
    ISMOOCH and margaritte like this.
  5. Sounds boss.. like my kind of VOIP party XD
  6. I'll try to hop back on in about 2.5 hours, give or take. I think I got my mumble working -- I just went through the setup wizard again, and that seems to have fixed whatever I mucked up.
  7. guess ill have to setup my headphones back lol, and my roommates going to be annoyed LOL. My gaming PC is in the living room now. but hey its my house ;)
    margaritte likes this.
  8. I prefer vent, mainly because its what I've been using mostly for the last several years of my online gaming.
  9. It would be easier to talk to you if you would come out of the "staff" room occasionally, also :p
    kilmannan likes this.
  10. I have ran/hosted multiple VOIP servers over the years for different communities/guilds/clans , large and small. I think it's an important part of gaming , i never played games without being socially active with other players , even if it's just a small group.
    It's a professionally hosted server , i have used them before never and had any troubles. I have rarely seen any companies fail me when renting a voip server.

For whoever wants to use it , enjoy.
  11. Cheers , glad someone uses it :)