EMC - Maze Event

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Dreamytje, Apr 23, 2012.

1. This is... genius

I may prototype this in SSP and if it works, I may even move it to an SMP server.
    WCG_Elite likes this.
  2. Do you think the contest will be over at 7:00 CST because i don't get home until then but wanna try and win (i get home at 4:00 PST thats where i live)
  3. I dont know if you noticed.. but i think iSmoochGames has video rights :p

im totally j/k this place is big enough for multiple video makers :p
    Oleyy and hayleycolgan like this.
  4. Ok... fine..... if you want we can add a disclaimer in the credits.... and by disclaimer I mean an exorbitantly long paragraph full of large words that no one will understand just to make you happy :p
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  5. This... is acceptable.. xD, but seriously, I was just playing, We may do one.. but the release is not until thursday and i have to work all through the weekend.. so I would not be able to start for awhile after that.
  6. Hahaha Smooch you may be playing, but we love my proposed idea so much that you have basically guaranteed its appearance in our videos of it ;)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  7. .... as long as you mention my channel.. I dont think either of us loose here :p
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  8. I feel a battle approaching. I'm (as LadyHayley) currently tying my hair tightly and pulling up sleeves in preparation. Things are about to get real.
    SecretAznEks, ISMOOCH and Yukon1200 like this.
  9. This my good man is true ;)
    Hayley.... IT IS ON SISTER! XD
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  10. Yes a good ol' Youtube video war.. EMC splitting down the middle for its favorite channel.. *puts on army helmet, lights up cigar* stand back folks.. this could get interesting.
  11. BRING IT ON, Yukon! (That rhymed. Oh yes, I'm a poet)
    ISMOOCH and Yukon1200 like this.
  12. Thank you very much :) Just send the money to Dreamytje :D
    Every donation is appreciated no matter what it is (except dirt :p ) and depending an value will be spread on winners or
    either losers

We do not believe that someone passes all 30 levels in the first 12 or 24 hours.
    At least not all first 3 places, as you might need to take a break in between and every tester failed at a different level that none of us would pass all 30 levels, but as team we could.

Some levels may take you 2-15 minutes, others will take 40 minutes or will never pass it :D

Sooooo teaming up might be helpful lol :D
  13. or you could just never pass a jumping puzzle.. not saying that was my problem.. just saying it could be A problem.

that is exactly how i looked.. except hayleycolgan said i had to put out the cigar :( but i still have the army helmet ;)
    Yukon1200 likes this.
  14. HEY you poophead! I said nothing of the sorts.

But I would have if any real cigars were involved >.> Internet cigars are acceptable.
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  15. You didnt have to say it.. I could feel it..
    hayleycolgan and Yukon1200 like this.
  16. I'm ready. Lets do this.
    Nole972, ISMOOCH and hayleycolgan like this.

17. and then.. there were cats..
    Nole972, AlexHallon and Yukon1200 like this.
  18. Well, I may have thought a squinty-eyed face at you. Potentially.

I can never find good pictures to reply to these XD But I am a ninja irl, so we will see how this ends up. ;)

19. ISMOOCH and hayleycolgan like this.