EMC Loading Errors

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by 1MB, Oct 20, 2012.

?

Have you been getting any errors lately, or unable to view pages?

Yes (on and off all day) 5 vote(s) 45.5%
Occasionally 4 vote(s) 36.4%
No 2 vote(s) 18.2%
  1. All day i have not been able to efficiently get onto a lot of threads, or the initial page itself on EMC. I'm not the only one, i've heard other people haven't been able to visit pages either. I get two sets of errors so far:
    1) No Data Recieved (Unable to webpage because the server sent no data)
    Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

2) And if i'm logged out trying to sign in ... it will occasionally give me a 'Sorry you may not view this page, you may only view the page after a post request'

Please, help if you can, or any suggestions :) thanks
  2. did you try turning it off and back on again?
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  3. This is a network issue that we have been experiencing more and more with the network around the website server. It seems to cause the most trouble for our UK and Australian Players, but at least once a week we run into problems with US players as well. All I can tell you is that it usually is improved the next day. There is not much the EMC team can personally do about it.
    SoulPunisher and ZBSDKryten like this.
  4. sgx, yes i did - before i did, i even installed all my updates and java and restarted computer, loaded it back up and it still happens ... but that's not all that is problems - minecraft ... the names of the mulitplayer servers are seeming to take forever to appear as well - but guess, like ismooch said, better luck tomorow :)
  5. Yea, I get it here and there so i just refreshed until till works or go on with my business. :)
  6. I've been getting it all day.. This thread loaded quickly though.
  7. Sometimes I get no problems and its fast, sometimes it wont load EMC and I have to do about 5 reloads to see a page and getting 5 inbox's and 20 alerts is hard to read all, so open in new tab, and go round each pressing refresh and sometimes I have no problems.

And then replying it is so annoying I can make a whole load of text and make myself feel proud to be bothered to type out loads when I dont sometimes and this time I am but back on subject a click the reply button and have to press 5 times without getting "Server did not respond" or chrome not showing the webpage and then until I get "You can only post every 25 seconds" that is when I know but sometimes I double post messages
  8. I got it too here in sweden,idk why,just the webpage is f**** slow and it sometimes sends errors. Ive tried it ony my ipad,Android phone and 2diffrent pc's
    nfell2009 likes this.
  9. Seems to be ok today (BST) but was awful yesterday morning - also have to reload maps, sometimes 4 or 5 times because the players don't show up.
  10. I was getting that last night aswell, it's gone now...
  11. Its working fine now