EMC Launcher ID Banner

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by IM4, Dec 1, 2021.

1. In the EMC server banner on the Launcher for mutiplayer PLEASE put the current Minecraft version or compatible versions that are valid for EMC .
    It will take the guess work out of trying to log on EMC and finding out you are on a version that is not compatible with EMC.
  2. What is this referring to? :confused:
  3. i assumed they meant this
    but like, if you're on the wrong version it tells you the correct one and if you're on the correct version you don't really need to know that information?

if this means putting it somewhere on the website it used to be here and i would support bringing that back
  4. it will probably take the other devs a while untill emc updates to 1.18. (this is if OP is referring to this) We had to wait a long time for 1.17 but its worth the wait.
  5. I think you're right; and it could indeed save a client restart if the version was included up there.
  6. We'll have viaversion up soon (tm). Due to a late release candidate on Monday we couldn't have it running when the update came out.

I have it queued up now, just need Aikar to send out both a bungee and server restart. Downside is that it will inconvenience those online at the time
    607 likes this.
  7. It is worth noting. We did get via version up. So Players will be able to connect with 1.18 clients without issue. Until Mojang releases 1.18.1 that is.
    607, Fred_TWK and Merek_Shadower like this.