EMC Job Forum

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jonions, May 30, 2012.

1. What should happen is people should actually be able to have a special rank such as Miner Co. Employer or something. This would be the people who can view more detailed logs etc.
  2. I see a partnership in order, lol.
    But really, would you be interested? Sounds like we had very similar inspirations.
  3. I am very interested in doing what I am going to do on smp4. I would love to see it on all servers soon. Maybe we can become to prototype... BUT... as far as me personally having TIME to be on an outside website, that will not happen. I am far too busy for that.
    The thing that will help ours on 4 succeed is me being there. When people know that the Moderator on that server is watching the jobs... they will do them right. :)
    I think this is a great idea and no two ways are wrong... its actually great because we can accomplish so much more as a community. I just think that personally doing it per server gives a better chance of the bad guys NOT being able to run from 1 to 9 and get away with anything. If each server has its own Employment agency and staff and crews.... We will KNOW who to trust and employ and who to NEVER give any flags to. :)

I will be starting a thread VERY soon....
  4. dooooo eeeeeetttt
  5. When we get the site up and running I will be sure to check out each agency, and if they are truly legit, I will sponsor them on the site. Yours included :)
  6. Nice! Yes that is another reason why I am personally the one running it on smp4... that way we KNOW it's legit ;)

If it takes off well I see no reason why we can't help set it up for TRUSTED players to run on other servers. I think we should screen who that would be though... that way we are all in good hands... :)
  7. Yeah, we wouldn't want scumbags like jlopez24 doing this kind of thing. It would end up in a lot of griefing, most likely. I don't plan on startig a business and screening people to run it, I'll let people create them and if they are trustworthy and legit, I'll sponsor them as I see fit.
    R0bbieJo likes this.
  8. I agree... keep me posted on how it goes... I am listening.. :)
  9. UPDATE: We have decided on a domain name. It will be revealed later. We almost have hosting for the site. We may have a very basic site up by the weekend if we are lucky.
    SecretAznEks and R0bbieJo like this.
  10. A bit off topic I just bought minemod.org sooo happy
  11. sorry?
  12. You were talking about domain names
  13. but what is so special about yours?
  14. I thought it was pretty good: minemod.org sounds like its gonna be a modding forum
  15. Maybe you can talk with the creators of the EMC Shop website and use that platform for the site. It seems to me like that would be perfect.
    louiskw likes this.
  16. We have a platform ready. The host is playing up.
  17. So you are making a forum about modding?
  18. This is great, I can hire people and advertise for my tree farm and the "cube" project...
  19. Stupid host not working. Going to have to find another host.
  20. You know to be hired by Notch you have to be 18+ at least.